Chapter Fifteen

"I-um what exactly do you mean?" Lying wasn't particularly your strong suit. Clearly, by the was you were twitching and fiddling nervously with your hands, anyone would be able to tell you were lying. Yuri had his back turned, his back muscles would flex every time he'd pick up a shirt and suddenly throw it away.

Maybe it was just you but suddenly the temperature increased. Kissing wasn't a big thing right? Yuri turned around to face you, a frown on his face.

Something inside you was filled with glee. The fact he was either confused and sad instead of angry was something to be happy about. Instead of uttering words laced with curses and threats, he sat beside you on the the edge of the bed.

Yuri had a hunch. He knew something had happened, but he couldn't just bully it out of you. It was odd. The shorter male and himself had a weird relationship. When alone they sort of acted like a couple, but when around others Yuri would build up a wall and avoid the E/C boy at all times.

"Y/N, you know what I'm talking about. Don't make it any harder for both of us."

A shiver ran your back. His voice was low, barely above a whisper when he spoke. You couldn't tell if he pissed of or not. Although his body language and voice were calm, there was still something that made you feel on edge.

He sighed loudly once he realized you weren't budging. He locked eyes with you and opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. His cobalt eyes were all over your exposed neck, taking in every little detail.

The thought of him giving you hickeys last night made Yuri groan.

"Just tell, me. Did I hurt you?" He said, obviously referencing to the bruises on your neck that were starting to fade. You shook your head.

"Really?" Yuri mused, smirking in the process. Your eyes followed him as he got up.

"Well, Are you coming?" The blonde asked from the door. You quickly stood up from the bed and tried rushing out. Until Yuri stopped you. It gave you a chance to look at his appearance. His hair was in a tight bun and slightly damp, a black tee was wrapped around his torso accompanied with black jeans.

He rested his hands on your hips and brought his lips close to your ears. "You can't go out like that," His hands trailed upwards, hooking his fingers at the bottom of your(his) dress shirt.

Your face flushed abruptly and you quickly backed away, pulling your shirt down.

The outrageous blonde chucked and winked before closing the door.

____________________

sorry for being inactive.

u want smut????????