His Friends Mention You.

note: sorry it's been awhile since i've wrote! i've just been going through some personal issues that have really been taking a toll on me. thanks for understanding!!❤️

Roman:
I was sitting in catering waiting on Nia to come out of the locker room so we could leave to go out and eat dinner after RAW tonight. Roman and Dean were going onto the hotel seeing as their match was the main event. I waited and as I did, I heard Dean and Roman laughing together. I heard Dean speak up.
"You know man, (Y/N) has really put you on the right track. Your matches have been top notch along with your workout routine. She's great for you," Dean chuckled.
Roman must've smiled, "She's perfect, man. I was slacking so hard before we got together and now, I feel like because of her, I can do anything I want. I love her for that."
My heart burst into happiness as I heard those words and I kept a smile on my face for the rest of my wait.

Seth:
Seth and I were sharing a locker room for Survivor Series together and I'm doing my makeup in the bathroom while him, Roman, and Dean do their thing outside the door. I slid my black shirt on and I heard Roman speak to Seth.
"I seen where you're getting more involved in your wrestling academy again. What brought that on?" he asked.
"(y/n) kicked some sense into me."
Dean chuckled, "Figured that it was her. She's perfect for you. She makes you listen."
I grinned at Dean's response to Seth.
"You're right about that, man. I only listen for her."

Dean:
I was laying in the back of the bus that Roman, Dean, & Seth were using for the week. The boys gave me the big bed since I'm the girl of the group. I heard the three of them joking around together about the places we've traveled to recently.
"Hey man, I heard (y/n)'s favorite was Greece?" Seth asked.
Dean chuckled, "Yeah, it was. She loved it. I wanna take her back some day. She deserves it, man."
My heart melted and Roman teased him about him giving into me so easily.

Baron:
I was walking out of my dressing room, pulling on my hoodie to go to the bus. I heard Baron's voice along with the rest of the guys of Smackdown. I walked behind the curtain on the stage so they couldn't see me.
"She's everything to me. I couldn't see life without her."
That made my night, and I headed onto the bus, smiling away.

Randy: I walked into the room where all the drinks were. I closed the door, and grabbed a water. I heard some voices outside the door, so I hid under the couch in the room. I seen Randy's feet along with Vince's feet.
Vince spoke up, " (y/n) is really good for you, Randy. I've seen a big change in you."
Randy chuckled, "I know. I love her so much. She helps me make all these big decisions and amazes me at how smart she is. It's perfect."
I smiled at his sweet compliments.

Finn: I was laying in Finn's bed while him an the guys were watching sports in the living room. I heard my name being mentioned.
"How are you and (y/n) doing?" that was Luke asking.
I could tell that Finn smiled as he answered. "We are amazing. Not an argument, nothing. She's everything to me. I'd go through hell and back to find her over and over. I love her, Luke."
Karl answered, "We're happy for you, Finn. You deserve someone like her."
My heart swelled with love. Finn was wonderful!😍

AJ: I was heading to AJ's dressing room to hug him before the show started, but I heard him talking to someone and my name was mentioned.
"(y/n) is a dream come true, Shane. I never thought I could find someone who shows me love like she does. I love everything about her. She's my life now. Nothing else matters to me."
I heard Shane pat him on the back and say, "You better keep her if she makes you feel that way."
I walked away, smiling really big.