Finn Balor Imagine.

NOTE: Finn's paint was flawless as usual last night! His and AJ's match was the best in my opinion. Definitely a dream match that we got to see!!

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. Tonight.

Tonight will be fun because I get to do my boyfriend, Finn's Demon paint. It was always my favorite because I mix it up every time he gets to do it.

Finn walked into our hotel room carrying his trunks, his head piece, & paint. After he sat the stuff down, he kissed my forehead.

Drawing up an idea on paper, I questioned, "Got this drawn up. Any certain things you want on your back this time, babe?"

"How about some wings, love?" he pondered. His idea sounded really good.

"I can do that! Let's get started," I spoke.

He grinned and took his clothes off, leaving him in his underwear. He sat down face first onto the bed to let me do his back first.

I began to create a demonic picture for his back including his wings in it.

** after paint is done **

I finished after 2 hours of painting and writing. It looked beautiful. The only thing that saddened me was the fact that it would be erased throughout the match with AJ Styles.

"It's done, babe!" I exclaimed happily. I watched him get up from the bed and examine it in the mirror. I seen his smile form and I knew he loved it.

Finn walked over and put his hands on my waist and he smirked, "It looks perfect, love. Everything you do  for me is perfect. Thank you!"

Finn attempted to kiss my lips and before I could push his chest away, he got to me. I fell into the kiss and I felt him chuckle. I leaned away and put his head piece on his head.

"Better go look in the mirror, princess," he chuckled, "or maybe I should say demon princess."

Sure enough, there was red, black, & white paint on my face from our kiss. I looked over and laughed at his joke.

"Good luck, tonight, Finn. Go kick ass."

"For you, I will baby."