the song he thinks describes your relationship.

Roman: American Love Story - LANco
"They said I was nothin but a trouble maker. Never up to no good. You were the perfect all American girl."
You were perfect, and he felt like he was nothing when it came to the two of you. But, you always reassured him about it.

Seth: Lazy Love - NeYo
"That's when you wrap them legs around me. I fall victim to that lazy love."
Seth felt like you two were the perfect couple. He was a victim to you. You made him a different person.

Dean:
Tried To Tell Ya - Brantley Gilbert
"I tried to tell ya I was crazy, tried to tell ya that I lost my mind."
Dean warned you. He warned you that he was trouble, but you accepted it.

Randy: Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
" finally see what it means to be living."
Randy wanted to show you the world, even though you both were struggling. It was his dream to give you everything.

Baron: Devil In Me - Anderson East
" she could be an angel, lord she's bringing out the devil in me."
Baron was different around you. He felt like you had him in the palm of your hands. He loved that feeling around you.

Enzo: Close - Nick Jonas
"Cause space is just a word made up by someone's who afraid to get too close."
Enzo knew you were afraid to get close to him due to his job, and he wanted nothing more than to change that.

Big Cass: coffee - Miguel
"Coffee in the mornin, I don't wanna wake you. I just wanna watch you sleep."
Cass could sit and admire you all day and not feel bad at all about it. He was amazed by your beauty and how you fell for him.

Sheamus: Your Arms Feel Like Home - 3 Doors Down
"Maybe you just caught me by surprise, the first time that I looked into your eyes."
Sheamus knew the first time he seen you that he was hooked. There was no going back.

Cesaro: I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
" I could spend my life in this sweet surrender."
Cesaro felt like you two would last, and even with his job, he didn't want to miss anything with the two of you.