Family Member Brings Up Kids.

Roman:
Roman and I were at dinner at my parents house. It was a weekly thing. Every Sunday, my mom would make myself and the rest of the family come over. Roman and I sat on the end as usual. I'm the only one who's married out of myself and 2 other siblings. Once bringing over the food, I sat down next to Roman. We were all joking and cutting up with each other.
"When am I getting grandkids, (y/n)?" My mother pestered.
I coughed down my food. Roman's face even turned red. Roman and I have only been married for 5 months now. We had spoke about kids, but wasn't ready yet.
"Mother!" My brother chuckled at my gasp.
"Well, I just wanted to know. I'm not getting any younger, you know?" My mom grinned.
Roman laughed, "You'll be getting grandkids, I promise, mama."

Seth:
I sat down next to the Christmas tree in Seth's moms house. We were celebrating Christmas with his side of the family. Seth and I aren't married yet, but we're engaged. Seth sat down beside me and pulled me into his lap. His grandmother smiled at us lovingly. His family was amazing and i loved being around them.
"I love you," Seth mumbled into my ear.
"I love you, too," I grinned.
We watched as some of the younger kids opened gifts. We watched as Seth's mothers sister announced her pregnancy to us.
"I'm happy for my daughter, but the real question is when am I getting great grandchildren, Colby?" His grandmother asked.
Our faces went red and we seen everyone chuckling at our shock.
Seth's mother giggled, "Mom, they just recently got engaged. I don't believe a baby is on their mind right now. I think Colby wants to put that final ring on her finger before a baby."
He laughed and kissed my forehead as we continued to open gifts.

Dean:
Dean and I were at a restaurant with my sister and her husband. Dean and I hardly would go out anywhere after the recent events. A month ago, we had a pregnancy scare. Turns out, I wasn't and we were happy about that. It wasn't that we didn't want kids, it's just too early in our relationship. We sat at the table joking with each other. Dean loved my family a lot. My sister had just recently had a baby boy, Kolton, and the family was ecstatic about it.
"Kolton needs a little buddy, sister. When is he gonna get one?" My sister wondered. If she only knew...
Dean's face went red. I just slightly laughed.
"Well." Dean spoke.
"What? Are you?" My sister gasped.
I shut her down, "No, (s/n). We had a scare not long ago. Kolton will have a buddy, just not for a little while."
Dean gave my hand a tight grip and smiled.

Finn:
Finn and I were relaxing at his mothers house. We both had a day off and wanted to be lazy. His brothers wife had just had a baby girl and they were here, too. I was holding baby Willa in my arms leaned up against Finn. Willa was adorable and only 2 weeks old. Finn and I have been married for almost a year, and we're thinking about children soon. I noticed his mother kept looking over at us with a smile on her face. I was rubbing Willa's head when a flash of a camera went off. It was his mom.
"What was that about, mom?" Finn asked her. She just shook her head grinning.
"Oh, nothing. Your wife just looks beautiful holding a baby, that's all. When am I getting grandkids from you?" She smirked.
My face went red and Finn just chuckled. He got up and kissed his mother on the cheek.
"Soon, I promise mom." Finn grinned.

Chris:
Chris's family invited us over to dinner for the night. Chris didn't have any WWE priorities for the weekend so it was perfect. I sat at the fireplace in Chris's lap. His mother smiled at us. I loved being around his family even after being married for almost 2 years. We both wanted a family small family like his.
"Christopher, when am I gonna get grandkids to spoil?" His mom sighed. She was on us all the time wanting kids. She loved the idea of having one running around calling her 'mamaw'.
Chris and I just looked at each other blushing.
He said softly, "You'll be getting them soon, mom."
If she only knew how soon..

Baron:
Baron and I were hanging out at my sister and her husbands place for the evening. They had a huge game room and pool in their house. We both just wanted to relax and hang out. Baron and I have been engaged for a few months now. My sister has two kids, Waylon and Addison. They were perfect. Baron loved them so much.
I watched as Baron threw Waylon over his shoulder and Addison clung to his leg. It was a cute sight and I giggled. He looked over to me and smiled.
"He's great with Addy and Way, isn't he?" My sister softly spoke. I nodded my head. He was great.
"When am I getting a niece or nephew then? He's going to be a wonderful dad," she stated. I would love a family with Baron.
"Hopefully soon," I whispered with a smile.

AJ:
I sat next to AJ's brother backstage during AJ's match. His parents couldn't be there due to a health problem, so it was just his brother and myself. AJ an I have been married for a year now. I knew his mother was wanting grandkids since AJ is the first one to get married out of the bunch. I watched as AJ won and hopped down from the ring. He hugged little kids and my heart smiled.
"When's my brother gonna have a child of his own to hug, darling?" His brother pondered.
AJ was wanting kids, too. With his career finally getting big, it put a pause on our plans for a baby. I'd love to have a family with him.
"As soon as we both catch a break, I hope," I smiled.
AJ came backstage and wrapped me up in a kiss after his win.