Injury/Hurt

Roman: ** your pov **
I was ringside watching Roman go against The Miz. Maryse was on the opposite side of me. I hated how she kept interfering. I was smarter than to interfere. I knew Roman didn't need help. Roman had Miz pinned and then she jumped in and kicked them to make the pin not be successful. Angrily, I jumped up into the ring, and threw her out of it, along with giving her a slap. When I prepared to jump out of the ring, Miz pushed me face first into the turn buckle. Hard. I felt my nose crack, and felt the blood. Along with that, my head was pounding. I seen Roman spear him, and he made the ref stop the match. He screamed at Miz, "You don't touch her! Your little wife is the reason I didn't get the pin!" I held my face in my hands, and Roman rushed over to me. He lifted my face up, and his eyes widened. "Baby girl, I need to get you out of here." I groaned, "It hurts so bad, Rome." I felt him pick me up bridal style and he got out of the ring and rushed to the medical room. Blood was all over my hands. The med trainer had Roman sit me down on the bed and began to look at my nose. "I should go back and kick his ass," Roman growled. I grabbed his hand and held on tight. The other hand was holding a towel to my still bleeding nose. I felt so dizzy from the blood loss. "Babe, he's not worth it. I shouldn't have gotten into the ring. But, Maryse ruined your pin, and I seen red. I couldn't just let her get away with it." He gave a slight smile. The med trainer looked at us, "You're lucky. Your nose isn't broken. When you hit, it made some vessels burst causing severe trauma and bleeding. Just keep it iced until you can get to your doctor to let them check it out. You will have a lot of bruising most likely around your jaw from the turn buckle. Tylenol would be best for that. Feel better soon, (y/n)!" I gave a fake smile, "thanks. You too!" Roman kissed me on the forehead, "Let's get you home, my little savior. I hope you know I'm not mad at you for that. I would've done the same for you." I giggled, "I love you Roman." "And I love you."

Seth: ** his pov **
I watched ringside as (y/n) went against Charlotte in the ring, I hated it because she was angry that they were letting Charlotte win once again. (Y/n) deserved this win after all the hard work and times she's put her body on the line. Honestly, Charlotte was upset that she was winning, she liked my girlfriend and felt like it should be her. I watched my girl clothesline Charlotte. It was a good one, too. I had helped her perfect it over the last couple weeks. Then, Charlotte put (y/n) into the figure four leg lock. I watched as pain filled her face. She was gasping for breath. Charlotte quickly turned it into her figure eight lock. I looked at (y/n) and seen her face pale and she screamed. Honestly, I thought I heard something crack. (Y/n) tapped, giving Charlotte the win. Charlotte stood up, and held her hand out to (y/n), worry filling her face. She couldn't get up, she was holding her knee crying. Charlotte screamed, "We need help!" I quickly jumped into the ring, and went to my girlfriend, holding her. "My kn-knee Seth," she sobbed. Charlotte bent down, "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry (y/n)! I didn't know," she cried. An EMT rushed down. "We need to get her to the back." I picked her up bridal style and the crowd chanted her name. She smiled in pain.
** 2 hours later **
Once we got to the back, they rushed her to the hospital. I went, thankful I didn't have a match tonight. They done x-rays and an MRI only to find out she torn her ACL in half completely and would need surgery right away. "Seth I'm scared," she whimpered. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her, "you'll be fine, baby. I promise. I'll be right here by your side when you wake up to help you get through this. We can handle this. You helped me, now I help you." She smiled slightly drowsy from the medicine they gave her. "Thank you, Seth. I love you so much." Kissing her again, "I love you, baby."

Dean: ** your pov **
Dean and I sat together at the bar in our town. I was slightly nervous because Wesley, my abusive ex, was here tonight. He had some trashy girl on his arm. They kept looking around at Dean and I giving us dirty glares. Dean was getting angry at this and ready to kick his ass. I was doing everything in my power to keep him from it. It wasn't worth it. I leaned over in Dean's ear whispering, "I'm gonna go get another drink, babe." He kissed my cheek, "be careful." I nodded and got up heading to the bar counter ordering Jack and Coke, and one for Dean, too. The girl who Wesley was with walked over towards me. I seen Dean watching with concern. I politely asked her,"Can I help you?" She smirked and I see Wesley walking over. That move caused Dean to rush towards me. Angrily, Dean said, "you need to stay away from my girl." He laughed, "why should I? She's nothing good anyway." Dean's short temper caused him to punch him. I backed up as they fought. Next thing I know, a glass is slammed over my head. Not once, but twice. I shouted in pain, and that caused Dean to rush over, but not without knocking Wesley completely out. I felt the blood pouring from my head. I looked behind me and seen it was his whore. Dean rushed me out of there. "(Y/n), baby, I need you to breathe and stay awake for me? Okay?" He asked. I felt my eyes drooping, "Dean, my head hurts and I'm sleepy." He shouted at me to stay awake for him, but I couldn't.
** 3 hours later **
I awoke hearing machines beeping. "Wh-where am I?" I questioned. Dean looked up from his phone, "Thank god you're okay. I was so scared when you passed out. You're in the hospital right now. The doctor should be back in soon. They picked all the glass out of your head. It was so scary, babe. They had to stitch you up." I felt terrible for Dean. The doctor walked in, "ah, (Y/N) it's good to see you awake. I imagine your boyfriend gave you a summary of what happened while you were unconscious. Your head is stitched up now, the back is bandaged where the stitches are. You'll need help washing your hair now, and help changing the bandage. They will dissolve in 13 to 17 days. You're very lucky more glass didn't go in. The concussion you have is not traumatic, but will cause some dizziness and headaches. You will be able to leave in the morning." I thanked him and he walked out, and I made Dean come over. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so sorry for scaring you, Dean. Thank you for saving me and taking me to get help. I love you." "I'd do anything to make sure you're safe. I love you, sweetheart."