"Reminding Me" by Shawn Hook

Roman:
"She's spitting out the wine I forgot you left behind."
Roman realized he missed you when he offered red wine to his new girlfriend. He forgot you were the one who liked it.

Seth:
"She keeps reminding me that you're still gone and I'm still lonely."
Seth's new girlfriend constantly talked about you and how you weren't there anymore, but Seth was lost without you.

Dean:
"Now he, he's laying in the sheets. The ones you bought for me."
You thought if you moved on after Dean, you'd lose feelings for him, but you didn't. You lay in bed with another man thinking of Dean.

Finn:
"Cause I'm still thinking of you while she's getting undressed."
Although another woman was about to spend the night with him, you were in his mind and would not leave it.

Randy:
"I never should have left."
Randy thought you were dragging him down, but he soon realized you were lifting him up.

Baron:
"I miss the faded nights, staying out till morning light."
With Baron, you felt alive. When you left him, your personality changed and you missed how it was with him.

AJ:
"But I'm still hanging onto the memories that you left."
The two of you were lost without each other and didn't even know it.