"What Ifs" by Kane Brown.

Roman:
What if this goes south? What if I mess you up?
With Roman's career, you always felt worried about your relationship. You were scared he'd find someone else and that was something you couldn't handle.

Seth:
We could worry about them what ifs till the world stops turnin.
There was so many worries between you and Seth, but Seth liked to forget those and live in the moment with you.

Dean:
What if I was made for you and you were made for me?
Dean felt so connected to you and he felt like there was nothing that could stop your relationship.

Finn:
What if I find somebody else and I don't need you.
You always feared he would find somebody else while he's on the road that could be better to him, but he thought you were the world to him.

Randy:
What if I loved all these what ifs away?
You had a lot of doubts about the two of you, but Randy always reassured you that things were fine.

Baron:
Well we ain't ever gonna know unless we try it.
Baron wanted to be with you but you kept pushing him away. He pleaded for a chance to show you he cared about you.

AJ:
What if one of these days baby I go and change your name?
The beginning of the relationship made AJ realize you were the one he wanted to spend forever with.