He asks you to move in with him.

Seth: *your pov**
Seth and I were laying around on the couch at his place eating Chinese takeout we ordered earlier. I have been there for a week. Tonight was when I was supposed to head back to my place due to work in the morning. I hated that I have to leave. My work was closer from Seth's place than mine. I love being here with him at night. Seth groaned, "I don't want you to leave." He looked so sad about me getting my several bags together to go back home. Kissing his cheek, "I know. I'm sorry, babe." He jumped up and rushed over to me. "(Y/n) what if you didn't have to leave? What if you just move in with me? You already are pretty much. I know work is closer to here than your place. I'd love to have you live with me?" Wow. This was big. "Of course, Seth! I'd love to." I kissed him softly

Roman: *your pov*
Roman and I had decided to go shopping for some more kitchen appliances in his house. His were a bit outdated and we both hated them terribly. It was awful. He's lived here for over a year and he hasn't changed it yet. I knew if I didn't help him with it, he'd never get around to it. "Roman, you need something that will look good with the blue in the kitchen. What about gray? Or maroon?" I hinted at my favorite colors smiling at him. Roman just stared at me? Was something wrong? I felt like he hated the colors. I looked at him, "Babe, you okay? You don't have to go with those colors at all. It's all up to you to choose." Wrapping an arm around my waist, he said, "Move in with me? You pretty much already live with me. And you're helping with house decor. I want you with me." Without hesitation, I said "Yes. Of course I will!" He smiled.

Finn:
Finn and I were going through his house and cleaning it up. He was home for a few weeks from wrestling and it desperately needed to be cleaned. I was going to help him. I threw another pair of his Vans into the bottom of the closet. I noticed he was looking around for something in his room. Finn asked,"Where's my sock drawer babe?" Quickly replying, I said, "Bottom drawer on the left, babe!" It was bad that I knew his house better than he did. He chuckled and went over to the drawer. I heard him mumble something. I asked, "Finn, what did you say?" I put another shirt up waiting for his response. Finn walked over to me and smiled, "Why don't you just move in here with me? I know where nothing is at in here. I need you. And I love you. I'd love for us to live together." Kissing him, I said, "I'd be more than happy to. Someone's gotta show you where stuffs at."

Dean:
Dean had broken the mirror in his living room last night during one of his fits of anger once again. This would be the second one I've ordered. I was looking online for a new one that would suit the room. There was a limited amount of stores who offered a warranty. We definitely needed one with Dean. He had me sitting on his lap. He was being extra loving today towards me. "What about this one? It has gold in it. It would look nice with the burgundy color." He hummed in response. I saved the link. He kissed my cheek softly and I grinned at him. "Sweetheart, what about you move in here with me? You do all the house work even though I tell you not to, you order stuff when I break them, and you keep me from being so angry. How about it?" He asked me. Putting the laptop down, I smiled. "Yes, baby. I'll move in with you! Just no more breaking stuff please."

Randy:
I was helping Randy paint the walls of his new luxury home. The walls were an ugly yellow color we both hated so he decided on a dark blue color. It was also my favorite color. Randy was painting the higher parts of the wall and I the lower. I noticed he kept looking down at me curiously. I didn't know what was up with him. He had been this way since we bought the paint last week. Always looking at me weirdly. "Randy, you okay up there?" I questioned. He put the brush down and sat down. Randy pulled me into his lap. "Darling, what would you say if I asked you to move in with me? I've had this on my mind for a little while now. I know this blue is your favorite. I love having you by my side. It would be great to wake up to you every morning." Looking up at him, I smiled softly, "I would definitely say yes to you. I'd love to move in here with you!"

Baron:
Baron and I were in Best Buy looking at TV's for his bedroom. He wanted something bigger so he could buy a surround sound system for it. I was secretly happy he was buying a bigger tv. I hated the small one. I pointed at one on the top, "How about this one, Bare? It's a 70 inch curve with HD screening and it's a smart tv. Samsung." He looked up at it and gave a look of approval. He sighed, "Its missing something." Widening my eyes, I said, "What's missing, babe?" He smirked softly, "Someone else besides me to watch it at night. I want you to move in with me. You help me with everything and I love being able to protect you. Please, princess?" Smiling, "sounds good with me. I would love to move in with you."