"Of course." I stepped out of the apartment, closing and locking the door.

We went into his car, and arrived to the same fancy hotel where Vince had his gathering about five months ago, and Chelsea and I crashed it.

I started giggling at the memory.

"What's so funny?" Vince asked as we walked toward the hotel, giving me a confused and amused look.

"I just remember that you had your gathering at this same hotel, and how. Chelsea and I snuck in there," I replied, still laughing at the memory.

"How did you two sneak in there anyways?"

"I tried to sneak in by myself first by pretending to be Harper, but the security guy got mad at me because she already walked in, and he had the guest list, so I called Chelsea for her to help me to come up with a plan. Somehow, we got in, and we had to sneak in through the vents because the room was locked. When we got out of the vents, we ended up in the kitchen, and had to hide because some chefs came in. Sometime after, we opened a door to get out, and then we crashed your party." I continued to laugh.

Vince burst out laughing. "Is this something you and Chelsea did on a regular basis?"

"Uh, sort of. Mainly in high school when we would sneak into college parties."

He continued to laugh, and after we got past the security guard, we walked into a big room that was already filled with a lot of people.

"We have reserved seats in the front," Vince said to me, pointing at the front of the runway stage.

"Okay," I said, nodding my head.

As we walked over to our seats, we ran into Rebecca, who was directing a group of young women, who I assumed were models, and Jesenia, to go to the back room behind the stage.

"Vincent!" Rebecca said to him, smiling and giving him a quick hug. "I'm glad you made it."

"Of course," Vince said. "I have to support my sister."

"I know you had to clear your busy schedule for this, so that's a big thank you." She grinned.

"Hey-" I started to say to her, but then a woman, who looked to be around Rebecca's age, came up to her, and whispered something in her ear.

Rebecca looked back at Vince, saying, "I have to get some things done. I'll see you in a bit." Her and the other woman walked into the room behind the stage.

Vince and I went over to our seats, and the fashion show started about fifteen minutes later.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen," Rebecca said into the microphone, grinning. "You will see the models wearing the newest designs that hasn't been released yet."

All of us clapped after she said that.

"Now, let's get this started," she continued.

Dance music started to play, and everyone watched the models go on stage, one by one.

Rebecca sat down on the right side next to Vince. I was on the left side next to Vince, so we were only a few seats away from each other. I didn't dare look her way, even though I knew she was having her focus on her own fashion show.

I watched the models in awe. I didn't know if we were allowed to take any pictures or record any videos, but I decided to be safe, and not do that. The last thing I wanted to do was make Rebecca hate me even more, and get in trouble, possibly arrested.

Jesenia looked stunning as she walked on the runway. The photographers were taking a lot of pictures of her, and they did that to the other models too.