Chapter 6

Jacob's P.O.V.

We were all at the table sitting by the dining table after dinner, when mom came out of the kitchen and placed the bowl of cookies as our desserts ontop the table.

This was the first time I ever glared at a chocolate chip cookie and despise it. I hated it. Yes I did, only because the queen of drama Carol made it. 

"Mom really." I said in my head, fearing for my life if I take a bite I might be under a spell or something.

Love spell.

Love spell.
Love? My mind kept saying, I laughed thinking about it.

Love her?
Oh please. "Last thing I'll ever do. I rather deal a stripper than her." I chugged at the thought.

"So Jake aren't you going to try one." Mom said and interrupted my thoughts.

"No, No Thanks. I'm full."

"But it's your favourite hunnie." She said as she tilted her head looking directly into my eyes.

What I saw in her eyes was a pitch of fire, burning my soul and I wasn't even close to her. When she looked at me I felt like a little kid giving trouble and getting a warning.

"Mhmmm , this tastes very delicious you should try it." Dad said.

I was relieved that he did that, but just to think, I looked up to the old man. Thought he was my role model, he failed me. Oh well, Mom is about to lost dad. Atleast he loves his belly ,Carol got a lot of baking to do. That's how my mom and him got together.

That's another story by itself.

My mom and dad was talking to Carol so I sneaked away. As I was about to skid up the step Carol was right behind me.

"Where are you going?" she said.

"What?" I spun around and looked her up and down.

"Why are you avoiding me Jake. Ever since I told you I loved you. What happened between us. I want you, I want us. " She said as she got ahold of my hand. 

Is this bitch serious?

One.

I know how she treats guys and use them.

Two.

She's not my type anymore, I have to admit I had a pretty good crush on her back then but now she's changed. I just used her and a couple of others.

What can I say?

I was lonely at the time. She was the perfect and easy target that I let get out of hand.

"I love Mayde." almost came out my mouth. I gasped hoping she didn't hear me.

"Its because of her. Isn't it. " her face pouted and became least tuff.

"Because of her, who her?" I asked thinking she heard what I said.

"Dont pretend like you dont know a thing okay. She pulled away her hands. It's because of Mayde. I should of known it. The way you look at her made me jealous, you never looked at me so before." She said taking a step closer to me.

" Was it her , the girl that hurted you and have you this way." She said with watery eyes.

" Who told you that?" I said in anger and she jumped.