Chapter 3

" Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rella's P.O.V

I was running looking for a place to cry when I heard footsteps behind me, as though someone was running so I tried to run faster when I got in sight of the girl's washroom.

I was humiliated on my first day. I can't believe it.  I thought to myself.

I heard a male voice shouted at a high pitch tone.
"Wait,  Where are you going?" he said, "Wait!,stop!".

He got a hold of my hand and pulled me back when I was at the entrance of the doorway. I was drained, my heart felt as though it was going 50km/sec.

"Let me go! "
"How there you touch me!"
"Do you even know who I am?" I yelped.

I spun around my heart rested when I saw it was Jacob, my body felt relax all of a sudden.

Strange? 

The sudden tension died between us when I said
"What do you want?"

"I don't know I just came to talk to you to see if we knew each other. You looked so familiar. I'm sorry about Carol she's my ex girlfriend. Our parents are in the same business together so therefore I couldn't say anything to her." he said

Why are you even telling me this? You don't even know me. I said rudely!

I mean come on he just stood there and watched everyone laughed at me , the game is finally in my favor. I don't even know why I'm mad at him.

Sorry. Let me introduce myself. "My name is Jak... Jacob Williams. What's your name?"
He then extended his hands with a smirk on his face.

I studied his statement for a second." My name Cindy I meant Rella. Rella River's".

I shocked his hands with a smile.

Jacob's P.O.V

Carol is so immature. I don't even know why she said that. She probably saw me looking at her and got jealous.

I can't help but notice they both resemble a little.

I don't know why I was going into a trance every time I looked at her.

I'm such a idiot for letting that happen.
"Urggh!" , she probably hates me and its even her first day my first impression. It's a downfall.

Why was I trying to impress her.

She was heading for the washroom when I called out to her "Wait,  Where are you going?" I said, "Wait!,stop!".

She started running faster damn that girl is fast.
She was a inch away from the doorway when I grabbed her hand and she stumbled back.

She was really exhausted, she started talking really fast I barely heard a word she said then she turned and look at me.

Her face was shocked, like someone hit her with sense. Her words stopped.

She yelled" What do you want?".
I can see the anger in her eyes and for some reason it troubled me.

I don't know I just came to talk to you to see if we knew each other. You looked so familiar. I'm sorry about Carol she's my ex girlfriend. Our parents are in the same business together so therefore I couldn't say anything to her.

"Why are you even telling me this. You don't even know me." She said.

Sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jak... Jacob Williams. What's your name?"
I extended my hands with a smirk on my face.

She looked like she was thinking of something.
My name is Cindy I meant Rella. Rella River's.

She shocked my hands with a smile, the same one I saw this morning.

Damn why did she have this effect on me. First girl that has me on my heels for her in a very long time.

This is a beginning of a new friendship we both walked back to class talking and laughing.