Chapter 25

Nick's POV

Today everyone was going to Christina's today for a little party to celebrate that we are all together again and I was so excited and nervous to see Audrey. Today I was gonna tell her what I really feel, I can hold it in any longer. I was at Christina's helping to set up for the party, but I was actually just playing with Desi. Christina was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/christina/set?id=50089650 " Nick, hurry up. I need help with this!" Christina said trying to move around furniture. " Well maybe you shouldn't do this with heels on." I said putting Desi in her play pen. I  started to move around furniture, then we heard knocking at the door. " I'll get it." Christina said then left. Everyone walked in and said Hi to us. The girls were wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/girls_at_christinas/set?id=50090203. " Wow, for being a single mother with no job. You sure have an amazing house." zayn said. " Yah, I pay for it with the money from my singing career, I spend my money very wisely." she said. " Well you have a beautiful house." Carly said. " Thank you." Christina replied. We ate some food and talked a little bit more. It was getting a little late so now was my chance. I got up and went to where Audrey and Liam were sitting. " Hey can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I asked. " Sure." she got up an followed me to the backyard. My heart was beating so fast. " Listen I need to tell you something." I said. " What is it? Are you ok?" she asked. " No, im love sick. The real reason that I didn't go to your birthday party was because I couldn't stand seeing you and Liam together. I like Liam and everything but I can't  help but want you to myself. I couldn't see you go because seeing you leave is my worst fear, I'm sorry for telling you this but I'm utterly and completely in love with you." I said waiting for her to respond. She didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. Then she suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me, and I know that it was wrong but I kissed back. We continued kissing until we were interuppted. 

Liam's POV

 I was talking to the guys and they were all with there girlfriends and fiances, and I was wondering were my girlfriend was. I excused myself from the conversation and was searching the house for her she wasn't inside so I was walking to the door that leads to the backyard. When I opened it my heart torn. " What are you doing?!" I shouted. Audrey and Nick were kissing and looked up. Audrey looked shocked. " Liam, I'm so sorry, really I am." she pleaded. I couldn't even talk and tears were forming in my eyes. I turned and ran into the house grabbed my coat and ran to the door. I heard, " Hey Liam where are you going" and " what happened man!" as I ran out the door. I didn't know where to go because Audrey would probably go there first. I just drove, I don't know where to go. My phone was ringing it was Audrey, I ignored it, my phone rang again, it was Niall, I ignored it. I got so many calls, but I ignored all of them. I saw this hotel and I put on a hoodie and glasses and got a room. I don't want to talk to anyone right now, but I have to go home tomorrow. I just laid down on the bed and just cried not caring how loud I was. I cried myself to sleep dreading tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________________

I hoped you guys liked it but can you guys do me a little favor? I would really appreciate if you guys left a comment and tell me what you guys thought and tell me what you might want to happen in the story. I promise that I will read all of them. Also, recommend it to your friends and any fellow directioners. Thanks!!xxxxx