Chapter 7

Charlotte's POV

Today was Saturday, which means that today was my date with Niall. It was 12 o' clock and Niall was picking me up at 2. We were having a lunch date, I dont know where but it doesn't matter. Christina was helping me with what I should wear. " How about this?" she suggested. It was perfect. I put it on and I did my makeup. This is the end result:http://www.polyvore.com/charlottes_date_with_niall/set?id=47884983. I walked out to show Christina but when I walked into the living room someone else was there. " Omg Niall!" I shouted. They looked in my direction and both of their mouths dropped. " wow Charlotte you look a-amazing." Niall could barely say. I looked at the time 2:15. " I'm sorry for making you wait." I said. " It's fine especially when you look like that." I blushed. We said bye and walked to the car. We drove to a fancy restraunt. I know it was fancy because I couldn't pronounce the name. We walked in and it was HUGE! We sat at a table and order our food. We started talking about each other and found out we had a lot of things in common. Our food came and I was so hungry that I ate it fast. Niall said that he found that attracive and we both started to laugh. When we were done we drove back to me and Christina's house. I stopped at the front door and told him that I would see him later. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gently brushed his lips against mine. I smiled and we said goodbye. I walked in and Christina bombarded me with questions. I told her everything and we went upstairs to help her get ready for her date with Vince.

Christina's POV

When Charlotte came back for he date I asked her a bunch of questions then I realized it was 5 and I need to get ready I picked out my outfit and did my make-up it turned out pretty good:http://www.polyvore.com/christinas_date_with_vince/set?id=47885493. I was waiting and my brother called me, 

Nick: hey 

Christina: hey what's up!

Nick: Are you goig on a date tonight?

Christina: Yah, why?

Nick: Oh because I wanted to hang out with someone.

Christina: What about Audrey? 

Nick: Nah she is to busy with Liam. 

I heard a knock at the door. 

Christina: Oh well sorry but I have to go we can hang out some other time kay?

NIck: ok bye

I hung up and ran to the door. It was Vince. We kissed and said hi. We are offically asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday after talking on the phone for hours. I said bye to Charlotte and walked to his car. He surprised me when we showed up at the bay. He rented a boat and we were in the boat about a mile off of the shore. We just sat in the boat watching the stars. Then I felt a drop of water fall on my forehead, then more and more. Vince started the boat and sailed back to shore. We ran to the car because it started pouring. Right when I was about to open the door to get inside the car. Vince grabbed my hand and spun me around. He kissed me in the rain, most romantic thing ever. I smiled the whole ride home. I got out and he walked me to my door. We kissed one last time before I went inside the house. I change into my Pj's and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Audrey's POV 

I called Carly, Emma, Christina, Charlotte, and Vivian so we could have a girls night out! I haven't seen most of them since Starbucks and I missed them. Well most of them, we all don't really like what Vivian did to Harry but we are still nice. Ever since that Harry thing, Liam told me he doesn't leave the house anymore or go on Twitter. We all felt bad. Anyways, I called them and we all decided we would go to the bar. Emma didnn't really enjoy the idea, but she agreed. It was tonight at 8 and we were all excited to see each other again.