Chapter 22

Emma's POV

" Who are the godparents?" Charlotte said. I looked at Vivian. " Well me and Harry were taking about this and of course he chose Louis as a godfather, and I chose Emma because she has helped me so much. Then, I chose Carly because she is so nice and has been there for me, and Harry chose Zayn." Vivian said. I looked at Carly and she seemed shocked. Me and her got up and 'carefully' hugged Vivian. The other girls were happy and hugging us too. During are little 'celebration' my cell phone rang. It was Louis. " Hey babe." I said. " Hey, we have something to tell you guys." he said. " We?" I asked. " Yah me and the guys, now put it on speaker phone." he said excitedly. " Yes, master." I laughed. " Guys, the boys wanna tell us something." I said loudly over the congradulating ceremony. They nodded a little confused, " Okay, you guys are on speaker." I said. " Okay, so we are currently in New York." said Louis. " Is that what you wanted to tell us?" Audrey said. " No, we got you guys tickets to come to New York, cause we wanna see you guys, or girls.'' said Niall. We all went 'awww' . " Wait, did you already send them." Carly asked. " That's the thing, we sent them like a week ago and we forgot to tell you. The plane leaves tomorrow at 2:30pm." said Zayn. " What!? We have less than 24 hours to pack our stuff and leave." I shouted. " Yah, basically." said Louis. " Well we have to go see you guys soon." said Harry. And they hung up. We drove to my house after that suprise call, and sure enough there were 5 tickets to New York in an envelope. We all went to our houses and started to pack . I was actually really excited to see the boys, especially Louis. I started packing and finally finished at 12. I went to sleep and woke up at 11 o' clock. I got ready and when I arrived at the airport only Vivian Carly and Charlotte. While we waited for Audrey, we were laughing at some stupid girls, who have a metal watch and loose change in her pocket, that had to keep going back and forth through the metal detector. Finally Audrey arrived, we entered the plane and sat down in first class. It was a long ride with Audrey constantly asking for food, and Vivian constantly having mood swings. When we finally landed the boys were there to meet us surrounded by bodyguards. We ran up to them and hugged and kissed them. Harry hugged Vivian and kissed her stomach, Liam greeted Audrey with chocolate, and the rest of the girls got other presents like flowers and other things. We all stayed in one giant house and of course couples shared rooms. Louis was acting weird lately when I asked him what he was doing he would say 'n-nothing." then walk way. Anyway, me and him are going on a date today and so are Zayn and Carly. Louis said it wasn't a really fancy date so I wore this:http://www.polyvore.com/emma_date/set?id=49963785 but Louis wore nice trousers with an ironed shirt with of course his suspenders. " You look fantastic." he said. " Why thank you and you are looking very daper." I laughed. We went to the car and as usual he refused to tell me where we were going. When we finally stopped we were at the same park that we had our first date. We sat in the exact same place we sat the first time we played on the swings and we ate some sandwiches. It was so much fun and it was so calm. We sat down in eachothers arms, and again he said, "You see that star right there?" I nodded. " That's you and the one right next to it is me. Those stars will always be together and never leave no matter what. I love you so much and i'm so happy I met you." After he said that he removed me from his arms and got down on one knee. I clasped my hands over my mouth. I can't believe he was actually doing this. " Emma Jones, there is nothing I would wanna change about you, except one thing, your last name." he said. Then he pulled out http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49965761 this beautiful ring. " Emma, will you marry me?" he asked, those five words that I have been dying to be asked for a long time. I couldn't speak so I just nodded. " Really?" he said shocked. " Of couse!" I shouted. He jumped up and picked me up spinning us around. He stopped spinning and kissed me. The rest of the night we just stayed there staring at the stars in disbelief that we are gonna get married. We finally drove back home, no one was awake and Carly and Zayn were still gone. Me and Louis went upstairs to our room and just cuddled up to eachother. This was the best day in the world.