Chapter 14

Audrey's POV

After my little party, me and Liam went over to his house and we watch some movies: Stepbrothers!!! We had so much fun. I left today around12 to go home and pack because we are leaving in 2 days. I'm so excited to go, nut I an't stop thinking about Nick not coming to my party. I decided to go talk to himm because I still haven't told him that we are going to London. I haven't told hm yet because even though we are best friends, I am starting to feel weird when I talk to him, it feels like he hates me or something. I got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48668435. I got in my car and drove to his house that was like 5 minutes away. I got out and knocked on the door. He opened it with a shocked look on his face, it also looked like he was crying. " What's wrong?" I asked while walking in. " Umm... nothing." he replied. " How come you didn't come to my surprise party?" I asked. " I had other things to do." he said. " Oh, so your best friends birthday isn't important to you?" I said sarcastically. " I heard." he whispered. " You heard what?" I asked. " I heard that you were moving to London, why are you leaaving me?" he said a little bit louder. " Because I'm in love with someone who doesn't miss my birthday you were the one person I wanted so badly to be there but I think that you just don't care no more." I replied I was getting a little mad and just wanted to leave. " I think I need to go." I said walking out. " But Audrey, I Lo..." he started to say before I cut him off. " I can't deal with this right now, bye." I said. I closed the door to his house and drove home holding back tears.

Carly's POV

The party last night was so much fun and I got to see Zayn, he asked me last night ifit was okay if we got a place together in London. Of course, I said yes. He makes me so happy and less stressed. I got home to start packing because if I don't start now then I will forget and have to pack last minute. I was packing when I heard my phone ring. It was Emma. " Hey, what's up?" I said. "Hey, I just wanted to know if you could help me pack?" she said. " Umm... sure let me just finish packing, I'll be there in like 20 minutes." I replied. " Ok, see you later." I hung up the phone and fiished packing the rest of my clothes, then I realized that I needed to get dressed to go to Emma's so I had to unpack to find some clothes. I ended up getting dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48670641 I drove to her house and of course Louis ws there, they could never leave each other. I was helping her but Louis kept on telling that mushroom joke which made Emma and him fall to the floor laughing, which made me laugh so we didn't really get a lot of work done. After packing like 2 thing we decided to go out and get ice cream at Dippin' Dots. I invited Zayn because I don't want t be around Emma and Louis feeding each other. He said that he would meet us there. When we arrived he was there and I walked up to him and he kissed me softly on the lips and said hi to Emma and Louis. We went inside and Emma went crazy this was her all time favorite place to go. She got the biggest cup with like 5000 flavors. We ate the ice cream and we left me and Zayn left the two lovebirds alone and decided to go watch a movie at the theatre. We agreed on The Lucky One (A/N I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!) .  I loved the movie and I think Zayn did too because he was tearing up at the end. We drove to my house and he stayed for awhile to eat and help me pack... again. " Wow you have a lot of clothes." he mentioned. " What do you expect I'm a girl." I said. " And I'm happy that you are." he laughed. " Yup, what are you doing?" i asked, He was getting under the covers. ( A/N it's not what you think I promise. I'm not that kind of writer.) " I'm going to sleep." he replied. " Well, I guess I'm done packing." I said while getting nto the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and said," Goodnight beautiful." I can't wait until London!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, that is chapter 14. I hoped that you liked it :) 

I Have a question! I have been think that each chapter should just be about one couple only and I would switch the couple every chapter. So, tell me in the comments what you think I should do. I would appreciate it a lot thanks! xxxxxx