Live for his battle, die for his country

Hiroshi swings his sword and DYRNWYN dodges it. That doesn't stop Hiroshi from keeping him swinging his sword time after time. At the same time, Takashi escorts the wounded soldiers. Takashi feels something bad is happening to Hiroshi. He runs back to help Hiroshi. Hiroshi's left arm has been severed by DYRNWYN.

"Hiroshi!"

DYRNWYN mercilessly stabs Hiroshi and decapitates his head off his shoulder. Enraged, Takashi charges toward DYRNWYN and unleash barrages of attack. None of the attacks are strong enough to scratch DYRNWYN thick armor. Takashi is getting overwhelmed by DYRNWYN and suddenly a dagger struck DYRNWYN's back.

"Huh?"

Raphael suddenly appears behind his back and pierce him with a lance. The lance summons a lightning and struck DYRNWYN.

"Hello there."

Takashi is surprised to see Connor also appears out of nowhere.

"Who are....you?"
"I believe Karl is one of you. A friend of Karl is also a friend of us."

Connor throws his dagger and land it on DYRNWYN's head. He blinks in and bring DYRNWYN down to the ground. DYRNWYN turns his head around and stare directly at Connor.

"Son...of...Jake..."

A beam of light blinds both Raphael and Connor. They quickly take a step away from DYRNWYN. Surprisingly, DYRNWYN is standing as if he was never been attacked at all.

"And you must be son of Lars."
"Does it matters to you?"
"I believe that you have killed Gungnir and Gae Bulg."
"He has a nice spear after all."
"How?"
"How? You'll find out soon."

================================================================================

The battle between Karl and JOYEUSE causes a few damage throughout the street. Everytime Karl swings his sword, it will cut anything within 300m range. To avoid that, JOYEUSE evasively dodges all of the attacks but Karl is too fast for him as he gets a few cuts from Karl's sword.

"Katana. The legendary sword of a samurai. The legend has it as the sharpest sword in the world."

Karl ignores him and keeps on attacking him with his sword. Eventually, JOYEUSE has to draw his longsword and suddenly he turns the table.

"However, the longsword isn't the sharpest but..."

JOYEUSE swings his sword with a great force and causes the whole area to tremble.

"...it is heavy and deadly."

As the dust settles, JOYEUSE is surprised to see Karl's sword is glowing like a blue flame. 

"The dance is over. Time to end this."

Karl disappears from his sight and more dust is surrounding him. JOYEUSE wipe the dust with a swing of his sword and all the dust disappear. Suddenly, more than thirty (30) swords surrounding JOYEUSE. Each has its unique appearance but they glow the same blue flame. Then, Karl appears holding one of the swords and begins to stab JOYEUSE from all sides. 

"Samurai....."

JOYEUSE down to his knees and bleeding. He looks up and facing Karl.

"An interesting...warrior...."

JOYEUSE succumbs to his wounds and dies. Karl sheathes his sword and heads towards the central city, where the queen lies. Unbeknownst to him, Jake and Lars are fighting against the queen at the central city while Ray is sniping on the rooftop.

He reaches the castle-like building. Not far from the entrance, just above the stairs, he sees a figure is standing there.

The figure leaps from the stairs and land directly infront of him. A fully-armored mutant is facing Karl.

"Get out of the way or you will die."

Karl points his sword towards the mutant. The mutant didn't move a single muscle.

"You are not ordinary soldiers or any sub-human."

The mutant begins to speak.

"I am...the EXCALIBUR."

EXCALIBUR unleashes a strong wave of power and knocking off Karl. Karl recovers mid-air and lands his feets against the wall of a nearby building. Ray notices something is happening and look through the scope. 

"Karl..?!"

EXCALIBUR punches Karl and Karl block it with his sword. But the punch is too strong and it shatters Karl's armor. 

"Fuck!"

Every punches EXCALIBUR throws, its taking toll of Karl's sword and his strength. EXCALIBUR ready to swings one last, strong punch and luckily, Karl able to dodges it. He sheathes Masamune and EXCALIBUR suddenly stops attacking him. EXCALIBUR begins to speak once more.

"I accept your surrender, intruder."

Karl smirks.

"Surrender? Not today. Not ever."

Karl unsheathes Muramasa which is glowing like a red flame. Ray, who is still far from the fight can feel the heat is coming from the sword. The sword has the heat of a lava and evaporates almost all the liquid in the form of water or air.  Ray feels like he is facing the sun when he is looking at the fight.

"What the fuck, Karl?"

Karl removes his shattered armor and wields the sword.

"This will be a painful death for you."