Peace & Chaos

[Japan]

Six armored samurais are lining in a circle. One vacant spot can be seen in the middle of it.

"Finally sensei has found the seventh samurai?""The one that can wield both Masamune and Murasama

"The one that can wield both Masamune and Murasama."
"So we are ready for the attack then."
"Can we trust the seventh?"
"Perhaps."

A samurai walks in and put on his helmet.

Karl stands in the middle and unsheathes Masamune

"I'm ready."

They are surprised to see Karl since he's an outsider and he wears their traditional war suit.

"A gaijin?"
"Kaito-sensei, what is this?"
"The seventh."
"I should have picked a random person to fit into that suit, but not him. This is a disgrace!"
"We don't have time for that! Trust him."

Then Kaito looks at the leader of the group and speaks to him.

"Takashi, I want you to lead them."
"Yes, sensei."

They pick up their weapons and board on a hovercraft. Thousands of hovercraft are leaving the city and on their way to the Queen. They wouldn't expect what is coming next.

=============================================================================

[London]

The cheers and boos suddenly stop when the last fighter falls to his knee after Jake punches through his chest and pierce through his heart with the fist. Dozens of dead body are lying around the arena.

The Queen stands up and gives Jake an applause.

"As strong as ever."

Then, the ground is shaking and something huge is approaching him.

"One last fight, Jake."
"I have enough of your shit. Why don't you come down here yourself and settle this once and for all!?"
"You see..."

The creature is getting closer.

"...If you win against the last fighter, I'll grant you the wish."
"Enjoy your last five minutes of your life, bitch."

The creature appears. It's Baz.

"What the fuck?"
"Four minutes and fifty-eight seconds, Jake. Still enjoying my life here."

Baz leaps towards him and swings his fist. The impact is so hard that it shatters the floor and shaking the whole arena.

"Hey, bud! Wake up!"

Baz continues to attack Jake and throwing punch after punch. Seems like he is under mind-control by the queen. Then, Jake is caught off-guard by Baz and his punches hit Jake's ribs.

"Motherfuc-"

It sends Jake flying off his feet and smash against the wall. Jake tries to get up but Baz has already there to throw another attack and this time, Jake able to block it with his palm. Baz grabs Jake's leg and smashes him to the other side of the arena.

"Just like twenty years ago."

Jake immediately on his feet and get around Baz. Then he strangles him by locking his arms around Baz's neck. Baz tries to free himself by punching Jake's face but Jake is too resilient to let him go. Suddenly, Baz jumps and land on his back, crushing Jake. Jake springs up and pin Baz down to the ground and start to smacking Baz's face with his fists. Every punch he throws, fueling up the anger of the beast and Baz release his pent-up energy by throwing Jake off him.

"That son of a bitch won't give up, won't he? He is much stronger than the last time I fought him. This leaves me no choice but to end this as soon as I can."

Jake suddenly disappears.

Baz is puzzled by Jake's disappearance and look everywhere for a sign of him. Suddenly, Jake appears out of nowhere and lands a blow on Baz's head, only to disappear once more. This enrages Baz and causes his muscles to tense up and start to smash everything on his way.

"Up here."

Jake lands a powerful blow and Baz is knocked out, along with a broken piece of mind-controlling device.

"You are next, bitch!"
"Well, it is over five minutes. Nine minutes....thirty-nine seconds to be precise."

Jake charges towards the Queen but only to be stopped by Sax that appears out of nowhere. Sax put his hand on Jake's neck.

"I won't do anything if I were you, Jake. A little snap and you're be done."

The guards arrive and escort Jake to his chamber.

"Right on time as always, Sax."
"It is time, your Majesty."
"Gather the army. Every guardian and every soldier."
"Yes, your Majesty."

The Queen steps outside towards the balcony and she can see thousands of aircraft are approaching the city. A rising sun flag can be seen.

================================================================================

[West City]

"This is it."
"This is it what, Le'Saint?"
"The dawn of our peace."

Raphael, Connor, Devil, Le'Saint and the other members of the guild are standing on top of the rooftop and ready to initiate their plan.

================================================================================

[City of Haven]

A meeting is being held in a room with each representative of every nation are appearing on a screen with a vacant seat is the only thing in the room.

"The war has begun."
"Our ally has employed their soldiers."
"Japanese. The last time they started the war, they lost."

A figure is approaching the chair.

"Not this time. We too shall help our Japanese friend to attack the Queen."

The figure sits.

"Where is the president?"
"You are looking at one now."
"A woman!?"
"Call me....Lena McGrady. I will lead the attack."