Luna/Caitlin's POV

I sighed as we walked away from the demigods to the cabin.
"Hey Caitlin!"
I turned around and saw Piper running towards us.
I smiled.
"Hey Piper is it?" I asked, making her nod.
"Can I talk to you?" She asked.
Let me guess about me having two boyfriends?
"Sure, Kirsty and Luke, don't blow up anything" I said, walking with Piper, making Luke gasp.
I stopped calling Luke Percy ages ago because I understand he wanted to move on from his life. I would only call him that when he's in Percy form or when he's in an emotion break down or spell or...you know what I mean; life death situations.
I rolled my eyes as we walked to the Olympian cabin area.
"I am sorry in advance; Annabeth's convinced the others that you're a slut which I know you're not since I'm a daughter of Aphrodite" She whispered as we walked to the Zeus cabin.
I nodded.

"You're a nice girl Piper" I answered as we walked in to see the rest of the seven glaring at me "What have I done now?"
"You're a slut!" Jason said.
"I'm a what?" I asked hurt.
Even though I knew it was coming it still hurt.
I am not like that at all.
"You're cheating on poor Luke!" Annabeth said "And Percy!"
"I am not!" I answered back.
"YOUR PERCY'S GIRLFRIEND AND LUKE'S GIRLFRIEND; THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!" Annabeth yelled, making me flinch.
"You're such a disappointment for a pop star" Jason said.
"We are going to expose you" Frank said.
"And then no one will love you" Hazel said.
I burst out laughing, making everyone but the quiet Piper next to me confused.
"What?" Annabeth asked almost insanely.
"You're telling me I'm a slut even though you're the one who cheated on Percy in the first place without a single thought" I said "If I'm a disappointment what does that make you Annabeth? You were the person who broke the saviour of Olympus...you're the bitch who changed him and now because of you, the war is going to kill us all"
And I walked out, leaving Annabeth screaming.

That's what you get for hurting my boyfriend.

Piper's POV
"You deserve it you know" I said after 2 minutes of Caitlin leaving.
Everyone looked at me.
"I'm the only one who actually is admitting the reason why Percy left; because of Annabeth not being loyal and us being jerks" I said.
"But she will hurt Percy!" Annabeth complained "He has already forgiven me"
"Oh really?" I asked "I don't think you have the right information Annabeth"
Everyone gasped.
"I was speaking to Caitlin before she came here; she is the nicest girl that I have met and my powers can sense love things happening and she is truely in love with Luke; no Percy in her life at all....she's only friends with him" I said "You just can't toughen up and admit wiht your pride that you are the real reason that Percy broke and left!"
"What about you?" Jason asked sourly.
I looked between him and Annabeth and noticed a slight blush on Annabeth's cheeks.
I widen my eyes, tears threatening to fall.
"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite but I'm not stupid Jason how long?" I charmspoke
"6 mouths" he muttered, making me slap him.
"You both are a disgrace!!" I yelled "That proves that you're a slut Annabeth and you Jason....are an asshole"

I ran out the cabin crying right into Luke's arms.
"I'm sorry!" I said, trying to get away from him but he hugged me tighter.
"Hey, hey, it's okay" he muttered, making me sink into his arms.
His embrace is familiar.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Annabitch is at it again but with Jasson for 6 mouths...and to make it worse the rest of the seven knew about it" Caitlin said loudly, making the demigods around us gasp.
They ran to their cabins to tell their siblings.
"I going to ki-"
"No you're not"
I looked to see Drew standing next to Caitlin.
"I know I have been a jerk but that was to protect you from this! Jason hurt you" Drew said "But now you have to show him he's missing out on a lot; you're beautiful and you know it"
"Listen to your sister; she speaks the truth" Luke muttered as the seven came out the cabin.
Everyone glared at them.
"What did you do?" Annabeth angrily asked me, "Get out of his arms!"
"No" Luke said sternly "She wouldn't, she just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend for 6 mouths...now that Annabeth is harsh and slut like of you"
Annabeth gasped.
"HOW-"
"Swallow your pride Annabeth" he said in a bored tone "You go for famous people; I wouldn't be surprised if you go for Dylan or Jake or me"
Jake, who was walking past, widen his eyes and scream bloody murder, sprinting off,
Dylan narrowed his cold eyes at Jason, making him flinch.
"Caitlin is cheating on you!" Hazel said.
"I know she's not because I am close friends with Percy and yes; I overheard you last night" Luke said "I'm not stupid Annabeth, all you want is to be right but you're not all the time!"
He let go of me and walked towards the shocked Annabeth.
"Pride is a dangerous flaw; you just lost most of the trust of the camp now because of your blind ways. I might be mortal but I know a thing or two about sword fighting and self defence and I will not hesitate to kill you, got it?" Luke said in a deadly calm voice.
She whimpered and nodded.
Luke turned to me and smiled.
"Let's go and have ice-cream and movies" Luke said, holding out his arm "May I?"
I linked arms him with while Caitlin on his other side and Drew on my other side.
"Let's go" he said as we skipped/walked fast to their cabin.