Chapter Fourteen - A Kiss Of Repayment (V)

Gāo Ya Mingzhu gritted her teeth as she offered a cold smile, "of course, this humble one would be thrilled to attend. Thanks this prince for allowing for someone such as I to participate," Gāo Ya Mingzhu gave a low curtsy, cursing deep inside her heart.

The little phoenix chuckled at her misfortune, "Spirit hunt, for someone such as you who've crossed over from the higher realm to have to hunt the lowest of the lowest grade spirit beasts how do you feel?"

She wondered what would be the best way to cook a chicken? Pluck it's feathers and skin it's little body...then skewer it then roast-

"Ah! Stop you loathsome girl!" The phoenix once again returned to shiver in it's corner. This generation of children were truly scary!

"Humph, who said that you could come out to comment on someone such as I?"

"I was just saying!" The little phoenix felt pitiful for itself, how did it end up with someone like her?!

"Then don't say anything then."

"But it's quite funny, not only were you not far off ascending to become a celestial, a goddess, but clearly-"

"Chicken, tell me if I cut off that beak of yours will you shut up?" Tears welled up in the little phoenix eyes. He'd never been treated this way before! Him a highly respected bird had been degraded in the eyes of this stinking girl!

But how was Gāo Ya Mingzhu suppose to tell him, even if she didn't know that he was a phoenix, that celestial grade phoenix feathers were used as her pillow stuffing, because of a certain pampering teacher?

"Good. Good." Satisfied with her answer
Hāo Jin Ding Gang grabbed held of his annoyed concubine's hands then led her out of the old and rundown mansion.

Watching the fading figures Gāo Ya Mingzhu smirked. Humph! This miss will attend your pathetic competition! But she would like to see if you lowly ones can!

"Daughter, daughter are you alright?" Wang Fang Yi inspected her face, left, right, left. Before checking her new clothes. Was this what the man had gifted her? Then a sudden realisation... No this was one of the late mistress clothes! His young miss had found the hidden dowry!

"Ahem," a cough sounded from behind. Gāo Ya Mingzhu turned to see the troubled look of Sòng Cuī Zhélán. Was there something wrong?

Shrugging she took a glance at the bench where two abandoned teacups laid, "father did crown prince and cousin drink the tea with the flower petals?" Wang Fang Yi frowned, before he realised what his young miss meant.

"Yes daughter. Crown prince and cousin did use the flowers that you ask me to get in their tea. Is there a problem?" A smile made it's way onto Gāo Ya Mingzhu's lips. Shaking her head she glanced at Sòng Cuī Zhélán.

"Young master Sòng, will you be leaving with your guard now?" Sòng Cuī Zhélán raised his brows. Surely this little girl hadn't known of his shadow guard? But then if she didn't then why would she day those words?

Sòng Cuī Zhélán smirked. Seems like his little fox is not what the rumours claimed her to be, "miss Gāo, I believe you are required to repay me for your previous actions, no?"

Gāo Ya Mingzhu frowned. Oh, he meant the payments for saving her so many times? Smiling she asked, "young master Sòng, what is it that you'd like?"

Sòng Cuī Zhélán smiled slowly as he walked over to her. Stopping in front of the petite figure, his arms hooked around her slim waste, pulling her small body against his. Leaning over he whispered, "how about a kiss?"

Gāo Ya Mingzhu frowned. A kiss? Startled she looked at Sòng Cuī Zhélán frightened. She's heard of this kiss before! Once her teacher told her, the two most poisonous thing in the world is called 'kiss' and 'love'. Her teacher had told her that as long as she doesn't receive the 'kiss' then she wouldn't be in any danger of 'love'!

"Young master Sòng. I'm afraid I don't know how to give you this 'kiss'." She shook her head in dismay. She was not lying as she said those words. Even of she knew what danger a kiss brings, her teacher never told her how to find this 'kiss', heck who in the world wants such a dangerous object?!

"No need, how about I demonstrate then you can give it to be another time?" Gāo Ya Mingzhu was surprised. A 'kiss' could be demonstrated? Curious she nodded her head.

Sòng Cuī Zhélán smiled down at his little fox. How adorable!

Gāo Ya Mingzhu watched at the approaching face of Sòng Cuī Zhélán, waiting patiently for him to show her what a kiss was.

!!!!!!!!!!

Warmth enveloped her lips as his soft ones pressed against hers. Gāo Ya Mingzhu stared wide eyes at the face of Sòng Cuī Zhélán who had his eyes closed.

No! If this was a 'kiss', didn't that mean she'd just received one?! Didn't her teacher say that a 'kiss' was dangerous?!

At that moment she realised how dangerous this man was! He fooled her! Completely fooled her!

Wang Fang Yi stared mouth agape as he watched his young miss being taken advantage of. No. His young miss' innocence! This damn brute! Taking advantage of his young miss! Ah, what would the late master and mistress say if they saw this?!

Gāo Ya Mingzhu's eyes brimmed with tears as her heart beat faster! Ah, no! If her teacher said it was dangerous, then how can she someone not as strong as him be able to stand a chance against this poison?!

Sòng Cuī Zhélán reluctantly pulled away. When he'd realised that the little fox wasn't actually breathing, he'd thought she died in his arms. But in actual fact her eyes looked distant and panicked. Although pink and flushed, she did nor seem to realised what a kiss had really meant.

Amused he flicked her nose fondly, "I thank this young miss for her repayments. Next time remember to breath." He quickly pecked her on the lips again pulling away.

Turning around he walked to the front gates of the Gāo residence, lips curled in a charming, devilish smile.