Chapter Nine -Greetings Prince (IV)

Back at Gāo's manor.

He Su Lim had bitten her lips so hard from anger that blood flowed out from the side out her mouth.

Gāo Yá Míngzhū was being a complete slut! How could this woman deserve to be alive?! He Su Lim glared at the beautiful white, silk dress that adored Gāo Yá Míngzhū's petite body. Didn't they take all the family assets already? Then where did she get such a pretty dress?! He Su Lim wanted it!

"Aiya, cousin. What happened to your lips. Couldn't be crown prince mistreating you could it?" Gāo Yá Míngzhū obsidian phoenix eyes gleamed, as she covered her mouth with her hands.

Hāo Jin Ding Gang had never mishandled her, or had been rough with her in anyway. He'd always seen her as a gentle fairy that he handled with care. No other woman was more virtuous and warm than his concubine. However, when he'd smelt blood he was very confused as he turned to look. And sure enough, there was a small trail of blood on the side of her pink lips.

"What happened?" He worriedly asked, as he put his sword away to gather her in his arms. Seeing a beauty hurt had never been his strong point. His concubine was the kingdoms most beautiful maiden, ever since he'd set his eyes on her, he'd always felt that they were meant to be.

Hence the reason he'd ask for his imperial father, the emperor's permission to wed her. Since then Hāo Jin Ding Gang ever had one woman, and that was He Su Lim.

However, his imperial father's only condition was that he took her as his concubine and that he must find someone else more suitable to be his princess consort.

Even if He Su Lim was the daughter of the current prime minister, it wasn't enough. 

That someone more suitable had been Gāo Yá Míngzhū. It was the imperial decree from the previous emperor, stating that the future crown prince of his imperial father's was to wed Gāo Yá Míngzhū. This was all because, when Gāo Yá Míngzhū's grandfather was alive, he'd dotted immensely on his granddaughter. The late emperor and Gāo Yá Míngzhū's grandfather were sworn brothers, therefore the pervious emperor had promised to wed Gāo Yá Míngzhū into the royal family at a high position.

Unfortunately Gāo Yá Míngzhū's grandfather died when she was one, meaning that she had no recollection of the old man.

Also that was the reason why before the Gāo's family denial. The most powerful family beside the royal family was the Gāo family.

As much as Hāo Jin Ding Gang and his imperial father didn't want for him to wed Gāo Yá Míngzhū. The late emperor's decree must be respected. So all they could do was to hold their swords tightly, but wasn't allowed to fight.

"Gāo Yá Míngzhū, you wretched woman! What did you do to He Su Lim?!" At this moment, even if Gāo Yá Míngzhū's features were more fairer than He Su Lim's, his concubine was still the current public beauty as well as the one he'd wed. What would people think if they hear about their crown prince taking the side of a woman that wasn't his wife? His reputation will fall to the ground! Therefore, if his concubine was hurt in anyway, the only thing he coils do was to pin the blame on someone.

"Me?" Gāo Yá Míngzhū was helpless. She was the one to cause her dear cousin to bleed? Even though she was standing on the other side of the stone wall to where He Su Lim was?

Was this prince more dumb, than the word dumb? Or does he not realise that his own woman had been so angered that she'd bitten herself?

"Yes, you!" The more she questioned his intellect. The more furious the prince became, until he'd drawn out his sword and thrown it at Gāo Yá Míngzhū.

Seeing this, Gāo Yá Míngzhū's expression darkened. Aiya, so violent. She, who consider herself a saint had always believed in that if there was no need for violence. One does not need yo indulge in one.

He Su Lim's heart accelerated seeing the sword flying directly at Gāo Yá Míngzhū. She suppressed the smile that wanted to etch its way over her lips. Haha! Gāo Yá Míngzhū, you'll be dead today! Die you rotten bitch!

Hāo Jin Ding Gang looked in destain at Gāo Yá Míngzhū. He'd wanted to get rid of her before, but somehow she managed to survive! Now, by his sword this weight that had him held down would be no more!

The assassin he'd hired had not only not come back to report the mission, but he'd also failed it! No wonder thinking about facing one of the strongest people in Hāo, he'd decided to flee instead! Thinking this, Hāo Jin Ding Gang eyes gleamed. Now, he'll make sure that she's dead for sure! Not even that, there were only four people in the courtyard at the moment, and the public would rather believe the words of a prince than an old servant from the Gāo family! Ha! Everything was just perfect.

Wan Fang Yi, being old and not having practice martial arts for so long was a disadvantage in itself. By the time he could react, the sword had already been embedded in his young mistress's chest! Wan Fang Yi nearly fainted from shock!

Hāo Jin Ding Gang and He Su Lim seeing the blood blooming from the centre of where Gāo Yá Míngzhū's heart was couldn't contain their smile any longer.

Blood was seeping out at a rapid pace, quickly covering the once beautiful silk dress in red.

Meanwhile, Gāo Yá Míngzhū stared shocked at the sword embedded in her chest.

It couldn't be...

Goddess DoctressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara