Chapter Twelve - A Kiss Of Repayment (III)

Gāo Ya Mingzhu nearly cried when she came to a sudden realisation.

She'd just left her family loyal servant with those two wet dogs! Oh, how heartless she was!

Seeing Gāo Ya Mingzhu's unusual tensed body, and a slight conflicted gaze on her usual cold expression, Sòng Cuī Zhélán reached out his hands to pat her small head. Reading the trace of concern in her bottomless eyes he said, "don't worry about him, your father will not be harmed."

Earlier when Sòng Cuī Zhélán had arrived he'd seen this 'father' of her's was in fact not actually the great general Gāo. Not only does his features not look the same, but clearly no one could lose their cultivation that easily.

The man had zero amount of cultivation and wasn't able to do any martial arts. Even if losing your cultivation was possible, one cannot forget their martial arts knowledge.

"Mmn," Gāo Ya Mingzhu nodded her head in agreement. Since this man said so, she'll believe him. Looking down at her blood drenched clothes, she frowned slightly. Turning to the dowry that she'd found, she pulled out a light blue dress. Pulling the outer robe off without warning and then the inner robe. Sòng Cuī Zhélán was about to die from blood lost. He quickly turned round.

How shameless! How indecent was his little fox! Undressing in front of any one. A thought came to Sòng Cuī Zhélán, causing his handsome features to darken. Did she undress to any one else?!

Gāo Ya Mingzhu shrugged her shoulders, she ever understood this about males. Whenever she finished her daily spar with the handful of devils, she'd always strip since she was every hot. However, not only Yan Wang but her teacher too had rebuke her for her 'shameless' behaviour.

In he eyes there was just something wrong with them. Not her. "Done." hearing her confirmation he turned round again completely dazed and a shimmer of anger. However, he showed her a bright smile instead of lashing out at the foolish girl in front of him.

"Shall we go and take a look? It does not seem like that those two had left yet." Gāo Ya Mingzhu raised her brows. How high was this man's cultivation? Being able to feel any nook and cranny of the mansion without much of a thought?

Not wanting to think any further for the consideration of her already overdriven brain. Gāo Ya Mingzhu took a step toward the door, only to sway lightly on her feet. What was wrong with her? She was perfectly fine before.

"Careful." Sòng Cuī Zhélán's voice laced with concern as he sprung up to steady her body. Why was this little kitten in such a hurry?

Shaking her head slight, Gāo Ya Mingzhu pulled herself out of Sòng Cuī Zhélán's arms which had managed to wrap its way round her shoulder and a steady large strong hands on her small thin hips.

"Thank you."

"Ern." Sòng Cuī Zhélán  replied indifferently as he stared at his cold hands. The sense of emptiness bloomed in his heart. What's happening to him? Couldn't be that he's taken interest in this little fox right?

Gāo Ya Mingzhu didn't think much about Sòng Cuī Zhélán's action as she hurried her way back to the courtyard she was in previously.

..........................

He Su Lim was close to snapping the thin neck of this hateful servant in front of her.

What trash qualified to serve her, the crown prince favourite woman tea?

Hāo Jin Ding Gang had already sat on the bench that the scum had sat on previously. Of course he'd made this lousy servant wipe it till he was completely satisfied.

Wang Fang Yi  was silently cursing in his heart. Was his young miss alright? Who was that powerful man? Even he, who had no cultivation was able to realise that the man released a powerful aura unconsciously. Why were the gods unfair to young miss? Who gave these people the right to barge into young miss' home and cause her injuries?!

Of course, Wang Fang Yi had never seen Sòng Cuī Zhélán  before.

By this time Wang Fang Yi was having difficulty breathing properly as he knelt before the crown prince.

Wang Fang Yi wasn't stupid. He'd seen the face of the crown prince before, since this prince tends to walk around town like a proud peacock. However, before when master and mistress was still there. Wang Fang Yi was the masters personal attendant. Therefore, whenever the aster and mistress attended court celebrations and gatherings he always went.

However, Wang Fang Yi never thought the small cute little prince from fourteen years ago who had been running around casing mischief was such a person now.

When Gāo Ya Mingzhu returned to the courtyard, followed by the still dazed Sòng Cuī Zhélán what she saw made her expression turn extremely dark.

Her family loyal servant was kneeling down facing the now dried crown prince. However, the crown prince's feet was propped up on her family loyal servant's back.

Gāo Ya Mingzhu clenched her small fist tightly, calling out "father," in a soft voice.

Hāo Jin Ding Gang had heard the soft melodic voice well before He Su Lim, who didn't have the cultivation anywhere near her husband's.

Hāo Jin Ding Gang turned to look at the small thin figure of the young girl. She'd change into a light blue robe that suited her every well. Hāo Jin Ding Gang eyes narrowed. Wasn't the Gāo family poor? Where did the girl get such good quality clothes?

Then his gaze landed on the young handsome male beside her. Why was he still here?!

Although, in her previous life Gāo Ya Mingzhu had never really experienced what real father love was like, her teacher Shadow had always acted more of a dotting grandfather than a father. Meanwhile, Yan Wang was her only friend. From the happy memories from the previous owner and from the way family loyal servant had treated her so far without gaining by benefits left  Gāo Ya Mingzhu nearly in tears when she saw the man that'll protect her without a thought become a footstool for some derange dogs.

Sòng Cuī Zhélán instantly felt the abnormalities with his little fox. And sure enough when he looked at the small delicate face, her eyes had been glistened with ushered tears.

Completely  awoken from his previous thoughts, Sòng Cuī Zhélán followed the line of his little fox's sight. What he saw didn't affect him, however the silent tears that pooled in his little girl's eyes stirred anger towards the crown prince in his heart.

Does this crown prince want to die today? Making his little fox look sad like this?