Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...

Start from the beginning

She shook her head as she stared up at me. "But I'm not going anywhere this time. I promise you Y/N. I wasn't ready before but, now I realize that neither where you. So I'm here to prove myself and work to have that bond with my daughter that I've always wanted."

I sighed as I shrugged and stuck my hands into my pockets. This was the toughest decision I had to make. I honestly didn't know what to say to her, I mean here she was. The woman that I have been waiting for, she's back and wanting back into her daughters life. But it just wasn't that easy.

"Ugh.." I said as I threw my head back. "Camila I honestly don't know. This is so fucking hard for me, with you just showing us like this. Royalty's still a baby and she gets attached fast-"

"Yes Y/N trust me I know. And I promise you if you just let me show you that I'm here to stay, that I'm going to do right by both Royalty and you." Camila said quickly as she looked up at me with worried eyes.

"I just don't want my baby to get hurt." I said quietly

"And I'm not Y/N. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm here to stay." She said confidently as I stared down at her.

"I hope so. But this is your only chance Camila. If you mess this up, your done." She smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around my now stiff body.

"Oh thank you so much Y/N! You have no idea how much this means to me." I only nodded as I got out of her right hold. She moved back awkwardly as she played with her hair.

I cleared my throat and smiled. "Yeah, I'm doing this for royalty. She needs you in her life."

•••

"So. How's the album coming Y/N? I hear your almost done." I looked up from Camila, who was holding Ro and over to sinuhe.

"Uh yeah, things are going really good right now. I'm working with a lot of talented people and it's turning out to be one of my best projects." I nodded as I could just feel Camila's eyes burning holes  in the side of my face.

This had to have been the most awkward moment of my entire life. Not only did I decide to bring my girlfriend with me to my ex's house to get our daughter, but she ended up being here with my daughter.

She smiled as she looked around the table. "That's really good." I smiled back when I felt India's head on my shoulder.

"What's up babe?" I asked as I looked down at her. She shrugged as she just stared up at me.

"What India?" I laughed as she just pouted up at me

"Stop yelling at me." She said as she pushed my head away from her face. I shook my head as I started to pull on her curls.

I heard somebody clear their throat and saw Camila stand up front the table. "Umm I have to go and make a call really quick." We all gave her a weird look but nobody said a thing.