20

the final chapter.

mikey ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair, his eyes glazing over, and pete chuckled, kissing him softly.

"i'm sorry- god," he mumbled, "merde."

"i don't need to take french to know what that means," pete chuckled, and mikey smiled at him, before handing him back his graduation cap."i need to give you something."

"oh?"

"here," pete tossed him a shirt, and mikey unfolded it, and teared up again. pete's hockey jersey. "keep it safe. i trust you."

"you just graduated, it's two pm and you just graduated," mikey whispered, his lips trembling. "and now you're going to leave."

"i'm not leaving yet, mikey. and- your brother just graduated? aren't you more sad about that?" pete said, walking back over to his boyfriend and resting his hands on his waist.

"no, gerard can go get fucked," mikey giggled, and pete grinned, swiping his thumbs under mikey's eyes before pulling him into a kiss.

their mouths slid over each-other hungrily, and pete's fingers moved under mikey's shirt to rub his sides, until he gripped mikey's hipbones. mikey sighed into his mouth and pete accidentally bit his tongue but that was okay.

they pulled away and mikey grinned along with his boyfriend, the two of them moving to pete's bed, pete crawling on top of the taller boy. he already wasn't wearing a shirt- he pulled it off when he took off his gown- so mikey slid his cold fingertips down pete's chest.

pete trembled, licking his lips before leaning down over mikey, kissing him again.

their teeth clashed violently and mikey giggled, pete's tongue slipping into his mouth. mikey huffed, one of his hands tangling it's fingers into pete's hair, the other gripping pete's shoulder.

their hips rocked together, mikey letting out soft squeaks every time, and pete smirked, kissing away from his mouth and down his neck, and mikey scrambled to pull his own shirt off

"mikey," pete breathed, sitting back, and mikey stared back at his with his eyes glazed in a different kind.

"pete?" mikey whispered in a reply, and pete's lips curved into a smile, mikey mimicking him.

"i love you, so much."

"i love you, too."

their lips moved together again, only this time, it was less.. aggressive.

their lips brushed softly and mikey's grip loosened, and pete rolled so that mikey could lie on top of him, pete's arms snaking around mikey's waist to hold their bodies closer together.

they pulled away and mikey nuzzled his head into pete's neck, and pete slid their legs together and tangled them.

"i'm really proud of you," mikey whispered, and pete smiled uncontrollably.

"thank you, love," pete said, before kissing the side of mikey's head.

"i don't want you to leave," he replied even quieter, and pete gripped mikey's waist tighter.