06

"dude, pete, quit acting so weird," gerard mumbles, kicking pete's shin under the table.

pete hisses, bringing his leg up to his chest, glaring at the red-head. "the fuck was that for?" he whines, and gerard rolls his eyes.

"quit acting weird," gerard snaps, and pete scoffs.

"and that's supposed to mean?"

"dude, every since hockey training you keep staring off into space and glaring at everything and having mood swings," gerard rolls his eyes again, throwing an arm over frank's shoulder.

"just leave me alone. i'm going through someshit right now," pete grumbles, and gerard frowns.

"pete, you know you can talk to me about anything. i'm your best friend, dude."

"yeah, i know. you might need to give me some advice, though," pete chuckles, running a hand through his hair.

"me? give advice to you? pete wentz, perfect human, getting advice from gerard way, burnout hockey pl-"

"i fucking get it, dude. just shut up," pete groans, and frank giggles again.

"okay, well, what do you need?" gerard asks, a joking tone on show but worry laced through it - he truly did care about his friend.

"well - i've just been thinking and like..." pete's voice dropped to a whisper, "is it possible to be straight and gay at the same time?" he asks, and gerard laughs, letting out loud guffaws, while frank looked utterly confused at the idiotic boy.

"have you never heard of bisexuality?" frank asks, and gerard swoons at his accent. he may not talk much, but when he does, gerard goes super heart-eye emoji.

"uh, no? do i look gay to you?" pete asks, and even frank lets out a few giggles.

"its where you like both dudes and chicks, dude," gerard tells him, and pete nodded, pondering this.

could he be bisexual?

"how do you know?" pete asks after a while, and the happy couple look back at him.

"know what?"

"you're, you know.. bisexual?" pete asks, and he feels a blush roll over his cheeks.
"i wouldn't know, i'm gay," gerard says with a wink, and frank nods agreeing. "but i guess you just attracted to girls and guys? i dunno."

"but what if it's only one guy?" pete asks, and gerard tilts his head.

"who?" he asks, at the same time frank says, "well maybe you have a preference - you know, you like girls better, but you can still like guys."

"that makes sense," pete says, choosing to ignore gerard's comment, but still blushing harder at it. what would gee do if he knew it was mikey?

"great, now that you're not straight can i go back to eating?" gerard asks, and pete chuckles, and nods.

"sure, whatever," pete says, feelings someone watching him. however, the feeling is soon ignored as meagan skips over, and sits next to pete, giving the boys a smile.

pete smiles at her and slings an arm around her waist, and mikey frowns at that, watching from the other side of the cafeteria.

-

HI ITS SHORT BUT THE FIRSR CHAPTER OF KIK IS UP HIT IT