12

"you two need to get out of this fucking house." gerard was sick and tired of constantly catching pete and his little brother being cute, and he was going to snap again if they didn't stop making out against mikey's wall.

gerard's mum was just happy mikey had started to have a love life.

"where else would we go?" mikey asks, rolling his eyes at his older brother, who's shoulders slump.

"whatever, fuckin' whatever," he grumbles, stomping back upstairs.

"don't worry about it," mikey says, smiling at his boyfriend, and pete shrugs.

"no, it's like, not fair. it's also kinda sad how he's got this super obvious on the italian kid, and the italian kid is hooking up with bob," pete says, pulling mikey onto his lap. 

"so what do you suggest we do, hm?" 

"uhh, set them up, duh?" pete says sarcastically, and mikey rolls his eyes, punching pete in the arm. 

"not a bad idea, wentz," mikey says, smiling softly, and then pete's eyes light up in alarm. 

"hey, go out with me?" pete asks, and mikey giggles, leaning his head on pete's shoulder sleepily.

"thought we already were," he snickers, and pete chuckles.

"no, like, i mean like this friday? like in two days?" he asks and mikey gazes up at him curiously. 

"are you sure?"

"yeah, i've got something planned."

-

K SO IM SORRY IT'S SHORT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS VERYVERY LONG ,,,, 

THERE IS A NEW PETEKEY BOOK PLS READ IAHSFNJV OK THANK U