04

i cringed so hard writing the non-gay thrusting kmskmskmsksmsksmsksm

writing&reading cishet stuff makes me lowkey uncomfortable (maybe that's bc I'm trans and queer but idk)

-

later that evening, pete and mikey are across town from one-another.

one boy is still playing his bass guitar, having eaten half of the peanut butter, while his brother and the exchange student listened to him while they talked.

the other, was at his girlfriend's house, having drunk sex with her, because that's what straight people do, right?

but as pete thrusted lazily into his girlfriend, he wasn't thinking, well.. straight.

"pete!" meagan whined and pete groaned.

"mm.."

he felt himself beginning to get close, and his movements slowed slightly.

he wasn't even thinking about the girl underneath him. unconsciously, he was thinking of a taller one, with straight, short hair and glasses and long legs and full lips and low moans and - a boy.

fuck that, man. pete wentz is not gay.

pete groans, finishing, and collapsing next to his girlfriend tiredly.

"what'd you just say, pete?" meagan slurs, cuddling up to him.

"i dunno.." he mumbles, before dozing.

-

the next monday, pete avoids mikey like the plague.

sure, pete was drunk and it was probably just a one-time thing because pete wentz is straight - but honestly? pete thought about fucking his friends kid brother, while he was fucking his girlfriend.

but in all seriousness, what would that-

pete groans again, slamming his head down on the desk, causing gerard and frank to giggle at him.

"shut the fuck up," he whispers, trying not to get the attention of mr. dun, (who totally hadn't been hooking up with tyler joseph before class.)

"dude, why are you so agitated today?" gerard asks, voice loud and nonchalont.

"just shut the fuck up," pete whines, and all heads snap towards the three boys.

"language, mr wentz!"

"fuck, sorry mr dun. oh, shit - wait!" pete's face flushes a bright red, and the class erupts into laughter, along with the yellow-haired teacher.

"it's alright, pete, just pay attention," mr dun chuckles, and pete lowers his head to his desk again, slowly dozing.

twenty minutes later, gerard shakes his friend awake, shouting lunch in his ear. pete groans again, (was it just a a groaning day? was he turning into a zombie?) before rubbing his eyes, standing, and leaving the classroom, only to walk into the one person he'd been avoiding all day.

mikey welps, stumbling backwards into the lockers across from the door, dropping his books onto the floor.

gerard let's out a laugh, much to his brother's displeasure, and pete blushes a vibrant shade of red. (maybe today was also a blushing day for pete? god, he's so flustered.)

pete leans down to help mikey pick up his books - of course, it was his fault the tall boy dropped them - and as soon as pete looks up, so does mikey.

and the most cliché shit happens and their noses brush and pete's breath hitches and he swears mikey leant in for a fraction of a second but then mikey takes the books out of his hands and stands, and is that disappointment?

good, god, no. pete is not a fucking homosexual!

"thanks," mikey says, sending pete a lopsided smile and offering his hand.

pete scrambles up on his own though, averting his eyes from all of those around him, and darting away, ignoring the calls of the tall, confused boy behind him.

-

short & filler-ish but can u guess who's name pete groaned lmao