BONUS CHAPTER III

Magsimula sa umpisa

Luna's head turned when she heard the sound of the door opening and boots hitting the floor as someone walked in.

"Luna! Jordan! I'm home!" Ben called throughout their quarters. Luna quickly double checked her reflection in the mirror in their bedroom before walking out to greet Ben.

When Ben saw Luna his jaw dropped for she truly did look beautiful. She was wearing a white floor-length navy blue sheer gown with a plunging neckline. The dress was embroidered with gold constellations and planets. Ben couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Wow. Luna, you look..." Ben couldn't finish his sentence. He was lost in her beauty.

Luna blushed profusely. Even after all these years, he still had such an effect on her.

"Thank you. Jordan isn't here, he's with Poe and Finn. Tonight, I just wanted us to spend some time together. Its been a while since we've been alone together." Luna said as she walked towards Ben and placing a hand on his chest. "Is that okay with you?" She asked tentatively.

"It's more than okay. Thank you." Ben smiled and lowered his head to kiss her. He held her hips as Luna tangled her hands in his hair. They pulled away from the kiss but stayed standing like that, looking into each other's eyes.

"Just let me change out of these clothes." Ben said with a smile.

"Hurry back." Luna said playfully as she watched him walk to their room. Luna sighed in content before finishing preparing the dinner they would be sharing.

When Ben came back out, dressed in a crisp clean shirt and pants with boots, looking as handsome as ever. His hair that was messy from work now tamed and falling nicely. Luna whistled and went over to kiss Ben again. They spent the rest of the night eating and talking over dinner, stealing kisses and enjoying their time together. They talked of everyday things, Luna enquired about Ben's tactical work against the First Order, and Ben asked about her work as a nurse. They also talked of Jordan, who was starting school a few months and he would be attending the Resistance Academy and as well as attending core classes, he would also eventually begin classes in piloting and Force training.

"He's very excited, it's all he talks about." Luna says as she takes a sip of her drink.

"I'm glad, he should be excited. It's an exciting time." Ben said but seemed preoccupied whenever Luna mentioned Jordan's upcoming force training. Luna noticed this and set her drink down and looked at Ben.

"Is something wrong?" Luna asked.

"What? No, of course not. I'm just...thinking. –About how fast he's growing up." Ben said with a sad smile.

Luna smiled, but suspected this wasn't the real reason behind Ben's distant looks. However, she decided to let it go for now. "He is. But he's going to be just fine. I promise you. He's very tenacious that boy."

Ben grins and they continue to eat and talk and then pack away their dinner. They moved around each other in the kitchen seamlessly, having had years of practice before Ben cornered Luna against the bench.

"Ben?" Luna asked looking up at him before he bent down and kissed her passionately. Luna wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him closer as Ben gripped her lips and lifted her up onto the bench where she wrapped her legs around his waist and deepened the kiss. They kissed each other tirelessly, Ben making his way down her jawline and her neck as Luna tilted her head back and let out a moan.

"Bedroom. Now." Luna managed to get out and Ben didn't need to be told twice. He picked her up, lips still latched on to her neck and her legs still around his waist, and carried her to their bedroom where he placed her on the bed and wasted no time in removing his and her clothes. He was on top of her, kisses and moans filling the room. Ben running his large calloused hands over Luna's smooth skin as he made love to her passionately. One of Luna's hands held onto the hair at the nape of his neck and the other scrapped her nails gently along his back. They both hit their peaks, moaning loudly as they rode out their pleasure. They panted together as Ben pulled himself out and rolled off Luna to lay beside her. Luna intertwined their hands and turned to face her husband, taking in his every feature; his profile, his freckles and full lips, the sheen of sweat that covered his torso. Ben moved to cover them with a sheet before turning to face Luna who looked more beautiful than ever; dark hair a tangled mess, cheeks flushed, and lips were swollen. Her eyes never straying from his face as he admired her every curve.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

Luna smiled and run her fingers down his torso and into the grooves of his abs.

"I love you." He told her. "So much."

Luna smiled and moved to place a kiss on his lips. "I love you, too."

Ben grinned and connected their lips again before his hands travelled down her body and pulled her on top of him. Their night only just beginning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

here is the third bonus chapter! i really hope you liked it i had such a good time writing it.

that's probably the closest i'll ever get to writing a smut piece so enjoy it.

i really love jordan so much i almost want to write a spin off on him.... ;)

only one bonus chapter to go! and 7 days until the last jedi ?!?!?!

--lar