chapter sixteen

oh my gosh Skylar updated again wooooo

yes i did bitches

also i'm fresh from a breakup so let's get this shit started cause like i know we all need some domestic fluff to distract ourselves from the horrors that is reality so boop

;

"People are asking me to do a collab with you again." Magnus said over the phone as he kept it glued between his cheek and shoulder while he was making some coffee for himself. "I mean, we can. If you want. But I don't want to go outside to day. So boop."

"Meh." Alex said, Magnus could already see her shrugging. "We could always film something if you want. But today I want to go outside. So I'll probs go there later?" She paused for a few seconds, Magnus knew there was no need to give a respond. "I'll be there about 11:30-ish, if I don't get lazy over time." Magnus chuckled at how Alex lost track of time whenever she focuses on some other thing—she always ended up ranting at Magnus for procrastinating. But really, Alex just amused him and distracted him of certain stuff.

"Yeah, sure. Knowing you, you'll be here an hour late." Magnus said as Alex just scoffed with sarcasm.

"Shut up, I'll go there right now."

"Great. Bring skittles, I ran out. And also a movie, 'cause all I have here are sappy ones people asked me to make a review of." Magnus said as he finished making his coffee. "Then let's do a livestream when we get bored." He heard Alex hummed in response.

"Also, I have comfy blankets." Magnus added as he took a sip.

"Oooh, fancy." Alex said as she made a strangling sound. Magnus could already tell she was just getting out of her bed.

"You're still in bed are you?" Magnus laughed hearing Alex groan an unenthusiastic groan.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Get here already, you fiend."

"Yeah, okay." Alex made a sound as if she was standing up. "Got to prep now. Bye, magnusficent."

"I hate you."

"Love you." Alex said, Magnus knew it was just some careless spilling of words but it somehow punched an impact on him. "Bye, see you later dork." Alex said once again and ended the call.

Yeah, Magnus was not stable at all.

;

"So, we're gonna watch a movie." Alex said mockingly. "How romantic." Alex fake-swooned as Magnus put in the movie. Alex was seated on his couch, with those glasses he used during the baking video. She wore an olive green shirt with a pink sweater vest over it, and denim shorts that stretched to the top of her knees with rips at the edges. In short, she looked beautiful. Whatever she wore, honestly, she could fucking pull off and slay vogue in.

Magnus rolled his eyes as he played the movie and proceeded to sit next to Alex. He reached for the bowl of skittles, Alex managed to bring a lot of skittles and some other sweets that could probs last five movies. "Did you go to the grocery just to buy these?" He asked as he took a piece of skittles—the yellow ones were always his favorites, he loved savoring the lemony taste of skittles. Alex only snorted.

"Nah," She said as she took the green ones. "I had them in my house for like a year now. So good luck with that." She said jokingly as she rummaged the bowl for the red ones as the movie started playing.

"Are we seriously going to watch this?" She gestured to the screen when the starting sequence played. "IT. Are you fucking serious?" Alex said as she gestured to the movie.

Magnus shrugged and looked back at the screen. "Well, it was suggested by so many people. What did you expect I'd do?" Magnus shrugged again and laid back.

"Okay fine."

"Weeeee~" Magnus said as he fake cheered with fake enthusiasm. "I'm probs gonna die."

Alex just gulped silently, not really prepared. "Same."

;

"FUCKING HELL!"

"Alex—"

"FUCK WHAT THE FUCK NO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKITY FUCKING FUCK FUCK!"

"Alex, it's just starting."

"GEORGIE!" Alex wailed. "No! He didn't deserve that. No, fuck you Pennywise." She said and drew up both of her middle fingers at the screen—making Magnus laugh at how adorable she looked. Who knew all it took was a clown to make Alex like this.

Magnus just watched Alex instead of the movie. How the bridge of her nose crinkled whenever Pennywise or any other kind of horror was on the screen. "Look at that fucker." Alex said as she gestured to the TV, Magnus darted away then looked back to her to pretend as if he was actually watching the movie. Well, it was kind of hard doing that since Alex was very distracting. She watched the movie with predictions and rants and the casual middle finger action—and in every movement she does made Magnus attracted to her even more than he already is.

When they were at that scene when Bill was showing them the slideshow thing on the projector—when Pennywise just fucking popped out on the screen, Alex had thrown her arms over at Magnus' shoulders, her head diving into his chest that may or may not have caused the air to escape Magnus' lungs—figuratively and literally because of the impact. Yadda, yadda, sexual tension—no actual sex involved though don't worry cause yanno let's keep this fluffy and PG13. Woooooh.

"You scared, 'Lex?" Magnus' voice was tinged with smugness as he caressed Alex's hair, the green curls soft on his fingers. Alex only sat up and regained her position—Magnus kind of wanted her to stay like that, but whatever. He wasn't going to say that to her or admit it to anybody. No way. No. No. No.

"Shut up. I just got surprised." She said as she huffed defeatedly to Magnus, then laid back down to the sofa, with her head resting on Magnus' shoulder and Magnus praying to whoever god there was that actually existed—he thanked whatever divine force had made this happen as he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He let the feeling of Alex's head on his shoulder linger. And the more it lingered, the more redder his face felt.

"Sure." He just said, shrugging softly. Alex did continue to freak out and cursed at the TV screen and she may or may not have thrown a few bits of skittles over the screen but hey, that's how much detest she had felt for Pennywise that she let the skittles go to waste.

And Magnus can't help but smile at how cute Alex was in general.

=

SAME MAGNUS I FEEL YOU

ANYWYA HERE'S THE UPDATE I HATE LIFE HEHE GTG AND WALLOW IN SELF-DEPRECATION BYE