chapter two

MAGNUS ;

"Hey guys!" Magnus said as he smiled to the camera. He was filming for yet another YouTube video, which he would upload tonight after he finish editing it. Just some vlogging and recording himself in a café. He would get occasional stares from people, but who cares? He's a YouTuber, he makes money out of his own shame—so what was there to lose?

"It's magnusficent—I know, that's lame. I'm lame, unsubscribe if you want LOL. I'm here in a café. Haven't eaten here ever! So hopefully, I'll have some good experience here." He then pressed the stop button as he queued up to order some food. The line wasn't long so he instantly reached the front, and ordered some coffee and some herbal cookies that seemed interesting. He sat down on a table just beside an open window. Normally, the breeze would sweep his hair slightly as he would listen to the distant chatter of the few people that were in the café, eating and talking about random shit.

He turned on the camera again. "So I got my order now. By the way, this place is called Sif's. Just Sif's. And I really wanted to eat here because it has herbal cookies that didn't use any kind of close relative to meat. And you know I'm vegan—so to y'all vegans! Come here at Sif's just to eat something non-meat."

He munched on his cookies. "Now that's delicious." He said as he tasted the berries. "It's really fruity, in a good way to be honest." He then took a sip of his coffee. "Now, I'm not one for favorites, but this coffee just blew my mind. Guys, I'm not pansexual anymore—I'm coffeesexual. Yas, this coffee's hot—in more ways than one." He then winked at the camera. Then cringing at how inappropriate that was.

"So I'm just gonna eat now, and film random people having a random day—cause you know, that's how my life works. Aha, I have a pretty sad life now do I? Well, whatever. This pay bills anyway." He said as he just let the camera record him eating. He was having a still day, not much happening as he ate his cookies in peace—not realizing there was someone by the window, waiting for the right chance to do something unnecessary to him. Okay, not the kind of unnecessary y'all are thinking, you pervy minds.

Alex Fierro was just outside, snickering at the camera for some reason. She whispered as she got nearer to Magnus. "Okay guys, I found some cute blond guy here." She turned the camera to Magnus. "What you say we give him a scare?" She giggled at herself, already satisfied with the other two people she'd already gave a fright and ran off. This was gonna be the third victim and she personally chose this guy for some reason. He wasn't familiar to Alex, but he was indeed very cute for her.

She walked towards the peaceful blond. He was eating some cookies and sipping some coffee. A camera was in front of him, balanced on some decorative vase. Might be a tourist. She thought as she inched closer. And before she knew it, she was already screaming a mighty "BOO."

"AAAAAAAAH!" Magnus yelled in surprise as he dropped the cookie and his hands immediately flew to the coffee mug, chucking it to Alex's face.

"Dude, what the fuck." Was all Alex can come up with as she eyed her blouse. She quickly shook her head and motioned the camera to her face. "Well, that was a disaster." She laughed and faced Magnus. "You're gonna have to deal with me for a while, guy." She said as she pointedly made a look to him. Magnus only looked stunned—as stunned as he was when he was surprised. "So, guys, pardon me as I dry myself. This was a disaster. Like my whole life! Lol whatever. As always, this had been fiercefierro, giving y'all the love and entertainment. Stay fierce, lovies!"

The green-haired stranger—to Magnus—turned off the camera. He took a minute to process that this human being was somehow doing a live video. He took his chances as he eyed the green-haired stranger.

"So?" She said as she smirked at him, gesturing to her coffee-stained blouse. "What do you plan to do with this?"

"I—" Magnus stuttered on his words. "What should I do? You were the one who freaking surprised me—what the ever loving hell do you expect me to do?" Magnus said as he tried his best to keep his words composed.

"Okay, whatever." Alex said as she pointed to the tissue rack on the table. "Pass me some." She said as Magnus only took some and handed it to her. She was still outside the window, so she looked like some creep wanting some tissues then rubbing it over her torso. Okay, that sounded pretty disturbing. Don't mind me. Just here narrating badly.

"Uhh." Magnus couldn't keep his mouth shut. Again. Like always. Duh, it's Magnus we're talking about here. "Want some help?" He asked as he felt his cheeks reddening. Not only did it sound completely and utterly wrong, but he also felt very embarrassed about what he did. His life was already as abysmal as he would like it, he didn't need another reason to actually hide in bed the next day and think about how fucking stupid his actions were today. The anxiety sometimes didn't bother him, but with this person—actually interacting with someone, especially a someone who was gorgeous and drowning his self-esteem with self-depreciation without him or her being aware. Ugh, he hated humans.

"No, I can do it myself. Thank you very much." She said as she walked off to somewhere. Magnus tried following her with his eyes, but the stranger quickly disappeared as he looked over every part of his vision can come across.

That sucked. He wanted to apologize more, and actually help her. Maybe buy her something to make up for the stupidity he did. But no, she just had to disappear.

"Looking for me?" And before he knew it, the stranger with dashing green hair and heterochromatic eyes appeared before him. She sat down as she still kept a piece of tissue over a part of her torso.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He said as he tried his best—yet again—to not sound as stupid as he already is. "Want a dr—"

Her phone suddenly rang.

"Oops. Gotta take this lover boy, talk to me after." She said as she winked at him, as cocky as she was, Magnus kinda liked it.

She then stood up as if the name that appeared on the screen was someone that needed urgency. She quickly answered, didn't mind going off in a few distance over Magnus.

When she talked to the person on the phone, her voice suddenly tensed. Magnus wanted to ask her, but who was he in her life? The guy who just fucking threw her a mug of coffee? That was luckily not steaming hot as it was earlier. Damn, it would've been much shittier if that happened on an accountable measure.

"Sorry, gotta blast." The girl said as she waved to Magnus. Already running off to the exit.

The only thing Magnus could do was stare at her, trying his hardest to memorize her features because fuck it, that green-haired goblin that just attacked him was someone he wanted to see again.