chapter fourteen

;

"Hi. It's us again."

"Hello where are them shippers at?!"

Magnus facepalmed as Alex started dabbing. "Jesus Christ, Alex. Stop." He said as he tried hiding his laughter at Alex being so extra. He then looked up to the camera again.

Alex finished his (he was currently male, and Magnus could tell by his clothing—not that a black sweater with faded ripped dungarees, his prescription glasses that reflected green and violet and a beanie was masculine) dabbing and stared at Magnus. He looked at him with those heterochromatic eyes that never failed to unnerve Magnus. Unlike Alex, Magnus didn't have the greatest sense of fashion. He just wore his gray hoodie that matched his eyes and wore black pants and some socks with that doge meme pattern.(he didn't wear his usual sneakers because they were filming it at his house so shoes were irrelevant.)

"So today, we're filming a video together again. And it's in my channel." Magnus said as he looked down with his usual self-deprecative stance. "So you know what that means!"

"I'm sorry," Alex said as he looked at him, with a confused smile on his face. "But what does that mean, exactly?"

"That we're probably gonna make this kitchen explode." He said as he faked a sarcastic laugh. "So if ever this is our last video, which probably is, please tell of my story to your grandchildren if ever y'all would have one." He then looked to Alex who was already face-palming. Yeah, he was probably gonna cause him to cringe all the time now.

"So what are we baking today, drama king?" He said as he smiled to the camera—with his eyes dead inside because of Magnus' lameness. Dammit, why does he have to be so perfect whilst Magnus was just a nervous wreck of emotions and anxiety.

Magnus cleared his throat as he gestured his arms as if to present something. "Today, we are going to be making—something."

"You have no idea what we're making are you?"

"Well." Magnus said as he smiled at the camera with those too big smile that was too big to be true. "We're gonna make something that doesn't really involve baking—so yay! No burning!"

Alex then cut in. "But we do have some bain-marie because we want to be fucking fancy up in this kitchen and I don't mean any weird kink for y'all shippers—Jesus Christ, let's not go there shall we?" He looked at Magnus who was looking at him with those gray eyes that seemed to make him remember the chaos storm clouds possessed, but before he had anything to do with some analogies he thought of whenever he looked at Magnus' eyes, he looked back at the camera. "We're gonna make Oreo balls!"

"Yay!" Magnus said too enthusiastically to be actually enthusiastic. Alex then laughed and looked at him again. "Jesus, calm yourself, Maggie."

"But before we actually do anything! Let's introduce the ingredients." Magnus said as he gestured to the ingredients laid on the table. "First we have the main highlight of life and desserts and everything else! Oreos!"

Alex then smiled and adjusted his glasses. "So we have already crushed them because well, we didn't want to film ourselves messing up. 'Cause you know, that would probs end up causing us more anxiety so yay!" He said as he looked to the Oreos. "Next we have some condensed milk, which I'd actually digest whole can and all."

"How fucking naughty can you get?" Magnus said as he looked at Alex's heterochromatic eyes. Those yes, goddammit. He wouldn't really admit how fucking unnerved he would feel whenever he looked at his eyes like that. His eyes were mismatched and made him feel nothing more than the thought of drowning in them. It reminded him of summer days spent with the sun radiating. And he was so fucking attracted to everything Alex Fierro was, but his eyes seemed to be the only thing that made him so unnerved. "So make the coating, we got some icing and chocolates we're gonna melt and some other miscellaneous shit I can't pronounce the name for."