Thirty and Nine

I am a simple student of a university. I can't afford an apartment so I decided to stay in a dormitory. I am also from a province where I am used to seeing grasses and trees instead of buildings and a lot of cars.
I have experienced farming, fishing, running around the field, catching flies, earthquakes, drought, hurricanes, and a lot more.

When I moved there, my room mate was just so good to me. We are both men, both in the same course, and practically with the same idea of dividing the payment for the room we are stay in in. I chose to sleep the above bed of our double deck. At the first month, everything was just fine. Everything is in place.

One night, I was so tired from school so when my head hit the pillow, I pass out.
For the most of my stay here, I have realized a lot of things about the urban life from the rural. I was grateful for my everyday sleep that I have not encountered much of a problem.

This month, the weather states that an earthquake might happen. So that was the center of my dream that night. I have imagined I was in the movie San Andreas where the massive land divided in to two.

I suddenly woke up feeling the shaking feeling of my bed. I suddenly panicked. When we were in the province, earthquake is a very frightful happening and so, my family tends to wake us up in the middle of the night and hugs us until the morning came.

This nagging feelings jolt me up from my slumber. I gasped for air and there I felt my bed shaking.

Its shaking!

It's an earthquake!

Oh my god! I need to rescue the others... this earthquake is too much!

Its shaking a lot!

I have never experienced such amount of shaking. This earthquake is deadly!

So I took off my blanket and jumped below this double deck bed.

And there I was shocked!

I immediately closed my eyes and calmed my self.

This is why urban life is very different from rural life.

There, under my bed, I saw my room mate laying there. With a naked woman riding him so hard. Loud moans, grunts, and gasping.. The bed creaks, the stand moves harshly...

They are having SEX !

I wiped off my face and went out of the room.

From then on, I learned my lesson.

EarthquAke is equals to my room mate banging different women every once in a week ... my life is just great.

So that's how my life was for the rest of my school year. I have concluded that every time the bed shakes, it means I need to get the hell out of the room and sleep on the sofa.