Trivias

True Facts:

1. It needs 130 ml blood for the penis to fully stand.

2. Mona Lisa has eyelashes and eyebrows. Though it isn't visible anymore because of thorough cleaning throughout the years for preservation.(But the lashes and brows wasn't.🙄)

3. It takes at least 6-8 months for the brain to process complete forgiveness for someone who hurt you emotionally.

4. A human can make over 10 000 facial expressions to express a wide variety of subtle emotions.(I believe this.)

5.Taphophobia-fear of being buried alive by mistake & wakeup in a coffin underground.
(I dreamed this ones.)🤔

6. You will NEVER see a clock in your dreams.

7. When he looks into your eyes longer than 8 seconds; that means he likes you.(Or he is thinking of how to kill you.) 😲

8. Mentally talking to yourself boosts your brain power.( So chillax, you're not insane.)😉🙆

9. John Legend sang the song 'All of me'.
(Fave song 😁)

10. The Nobel Prize was established by Alfred Bernard Nobel(1833-1896).

11. Poetry may be classified under 3 main divisions: narrative(describes or relate events), lyric(expresses thoughts and feelings on a subject), and dramatic(characters who speak or act).

12. In 1582 William Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway. (The name ring a bell?)

13. The 13th president of the United States is Millard Fillmore years 1850-1853.

14. St. Augustine, Florida, was settled by the Spaniards in 1565. It is also the oldest city in the U.S.

15. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.

16. Theophilia is the love of God. (Amen)

17. Do you love biting female earlobes'? That's what they called gynotikolobomassophilia.

18. Men tends to be dominating when they have a past experience of being a sub.