bonus chapter : seongwoo & yoora

South Korea, 19.07 PM

Seongwoo's POV

I came back to Korea without telling my family and my friends. I want to surprise them. Especially my mom and Yoora. Both of them are taking care of me so much.

I arrived at my house.

My mom didn't believe that I'm home. She was shock at first but then she hugged me tightly.

"Why don't you tell me that you'll come back to Korea,huh? I was shock. I didn't cook anything special for you.." my mom said.

"Mom,that's okay." I smiled to her.

"No,no. I have to cook something special for you." My mom said then she's heading to the kitchen.

"Mom~" I called her.

"Just sit there,little boy!" My mom said from the kitchen.

Fine.

I'm bored so I'm playing with my family's puppy named Bobo. It's so cute.

"Bobo-ya,come here~" I said and he ran to me. "Bobo-ya, you missed me right~? I missed you too." I hugged him.

Not so long after that, my mom come back to where I sit along with a plate.

"Here. It's cheese chicken. Your favorite,right?" My mom said.

I nodded happily and started to eat.

"Aw..my son, you grew up fast," My mom patted me. "Since you're an adult now, is there any girl you like?"

I choked on my food.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Hmm..you don't understand?" She said. "Remember when Yoora come to Netherland? She sent me this." My mom showed a photo of me and Yoora.

"Oh, and then?" I said.

"Huh..I think you're still a little boy or a baby." My mom said then she stood up.

I grinned.

I actually know what she mean. She wants Yoora to be her daughter-in-law, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yep. My mom knows Yoora well. Should I meet her tomorrow?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

seongwoo :
Kang danieeell

daniel :
what

seongwoo :
i'm at Korea now

daniel :
huh
are you serious
youre not high rn?

seongwoo :
i'm seriousss
can you please help me

daniel :
sure
what is it?