10

"Shin Jera, I like you,"  Daniel said.

Jera widened her eyes. She's speechless. She didn't believe what she heard from Daniel.

"Daniel, w-what do you meanㅡ"  Jera said.

"I.like.you." Daniel repeated his words. "Don't you understand what I mean?" Daniel asked softly.

"Iㅡ" she gulped.

"Daniel,I-I'm sorry,"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Tomorrow

"Hey,where is Jera? Is she done packing her stuffs?" Hyeyoung asked while putting her lugagge near the door.

"I don't know. She maybe in her room now," Jihoon said.

Then Hyeyoung knock Jera's room door.
"Jera?" She asked but Jera didn't reply. "I'll enter your room,okay?" Hyeyoung asked softly.

Then she enter Jera's room.
"Jera are you sleeping now?" Hyeyoung stepped closer to Jera. "Well,yep," Hyeyoung said after saw Jera who still sleeping.

"Is Jera still sleeping?" Yoora asked.

"Yeah. Let her sleep for 30 minutes more. She looks tired," Hyeyoung said.

"Well, I think Daniel too. He's still sleeping now," Seongwoo said.

"It's okay. I think they too tired because of yesterday," Hyeyoung said.

"Let's eat first,guys," Jihoon said and the others nodded.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Are you ready to go home,guys?" Yoora asked.

"Naahh," Jihoon and Hyeyoung said.

"Well,me too,but what to do..we must go home now," Yoora said.

Then the six of them went to the airport to come back to Seoul.

After they check-in and waited for 2 hours, they finally enter the airplane.

Hyeyoung sits with Yoora, Seongwoo with Jera, and Jihoon with Daniel.

"Hey,Hyeyoung. Don't you realize it?" Yoora asked in a low tone.

"Realize what?" Hyeyoung asked.

"It's Jera and Daniel," Yoora said. "They're quieter than before. Is there something between them? Also they didn't talk to each other until now," Yoora said.

"Are you sure? I didn't pay attention on them," Hyeyoung said.

"Yeah, you should look at them when we arrive at the airport," Yoora said.

"Okay,"

ㅡㅡㅡ

Incheon International Airport

After Yoora and Hyeyoung discuss the weird thing on Jera and Daniel, they asked them privately.

"Hey, me, Yoora and Jera will go to donut store,okay?" Hyeyoung said. She signalling Jihoon from her eyes.

"Yeah, we'll wait here," Jihoon got the signal from Hyeyoung.

Then the girls went to the donut store. When they were on the way to the store, Yoora asked Jera.

"Hey Jera," Yoora called her.

"Hm? What is it?" Jera asked.

"Do you have..hmm..a problem? Or is something happened to you when we were in Jeju?" Yoora said.

"What? Of course not," Jera smiled.

"Liar. You must be keeping up something behind us,right?" Hyeyoung said. "Don't you want to tell us?" Hyeyoung said.

"Yeah, we'll help you as much as we could," Yoora said.

Jera took a deep breath.

"No,guys. I don't have any problems. Also there's nothing happened to me when we were in Jeju," Jera said.

"You sure,girl?" Hyeyoung said.

"Yeah," Jera said.

"But why are you so quiet today?" Yoora said.

"Uh..it's because..uh..," Jera rub her neck.

"You're lying,aren't you? Also Daniel became more quiet than before too," Hyeyoung said that makes Jera gulped.

"It's okay,Jera. Tell us when you're ready," Yoora flashed a soft smile.

"Yeah..," Jera heaved a breath.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jera's POV

"Bye,Jera. Rest well," Seongwoo said before I unlocked my apartment.

"You too," I said.

After I took off my shoes and put my stuffs, I lay on my bed.

Suddenly, Daniel popped up in my mind.

Daniel...
How about him now? Does he feel the same as me? Ugh..I don't like him,do I? What to do now..

I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.
.
After an hour sleep, I woke up.

I'm hungry but there's no food stock left since I went to Jeju for a week. So, I decided to go to minimarket to buy ramyeon.

The distance between my apartment and the minimarket isn't far so it just took me 5 minutes by walk.

After arrived at the minimarket, I went to instant noodles section and pick my favorite and other ingredients to add on my noodle.

I suddenly met Seongwoo at the seasoning section.

"What are you doing here?" I approached him.

"Me? Just taking a bath here," he said then chuckled. "Of course to buy food stock," he said. "And you are.." he look at my shopping bag.

"Same as you," I said.

"Yeah,I know," Seongwoo said. "You just buy instant noodles?" He said.

"Yup. But I'll buy eggs and vegetables to add on my noodle," I said.

"It's not healthy,Miss," Seongwoo said.

I stare at him.

"Even with vegetables,still, it's not healthy," he said.

"I'm lazy to cook and instant noodle is the easiest one," I said and walk to the eggs section.

"Ya, your body needs healthy foods," Seongwoo said.

"And then?" I said lazily.

"You can't just eat noodles," he said. "I'll cook for you, but you have to eat at my apartment" he said. "Deal?"

My eyes got bigger because I'm craving for foods.
"DEAL!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Author's Note

THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS ((((im screaming inside))))

I LOVE YOU❤❤❤