bonus chapter : seongwoo & yoora

"When will you go back to Korea?" Seongwoo asked while helping Yoora with her luggages.

"Hmm..two days more," Yoora said.

"That's pretty fast." Seongwoo said.

"Yeah it is. I want to stay longer but you know, college." Yoora said.

"Yeah.."

"Woah, your apartment is pretty clean," Yoora said.

"Thanks." Seongwoo smiled.

"So..which one is my room?" Yoora said.

"There." Seongwoo pointed at a door.

"Okay," Yoora said. Then she go to that room.

"Seongwoo, isn't this your bedroom?" Yoora asked right after she opened the door.

"Yes it is." Seongwoo said.

"So, where will you sleep then? At the other bedroom?" Yoora asked.

"No. I'll sleep at my room." Seongwoo said.

"Oh, so I'll sleep at the other bedroom then," Yoora said.

"No. You'll sleep in my room too." 

"Seongwoo, wtf."

"Pft," Seongwoo burst into laugh.
"It was a joke, sorry." Seongwoo said.

"Ah,seriously this kid," Yoora rolled her eyes.

"Aw,don't be mad. But you can sleep in my room because I haven't clean the guest room." Seongwoo said.

"Alone right?" Yoora said.

"Yes,of course Song Yoora. I'll sleep at the guest room,chill." Seongwoo said.

"Okay," then Yoora went in to Seongwoo's room.

Chill, you said? How do I chill when I'm with you,huh? Stupid.

Yoora thought.

Her face became red.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Morning

Yoora woke up early. She washed her face first before she went to the kitchen.

She collect the ingredients before she started to cook for both herself and Seongwoo.

She make toasted bread with egg and smoked beefs. It's simple but yummy. Don't forget for double beef in Seongwoo's bread as a thank gift for letting her stay in Seongwoo's place.

Seongwoo came out from the guest room right after Yoora took her first bite. And of course, with his sleepy face and his morning voice.

"Morning.." Seongwoo said. His eyes are half close.

"Morning," Yoora said.

Then, Seongwoo stretch his body.

"I have a nice sleep, how 'bout you?" Seongwoo said.

"Me too. Hey, I made the breakfast. Come eat it now before it's getting cold." Yoora said.

"Thanks." Seongwoo sit in front of Yoora and they're enjoying their breakfast in silence.

"How's the breakfast?" Yoora asked after finish eating.

"It's nice." Seongwoo smiled. Then, he lay on the sofa. "What are we going to do today.." Seongwoo mumbled but Yoora still can hear it.