13

"Hello?"

"Who's this?"

My eyes widened. It was a girl voice. A mature girl for sure.

"I-I'mㅡ" my voice is shakky. I'm near to cry.

I lost contact with him for weeks and now? It's a girl who picked up his call. Is she his girlfriend?

"Hello?"

"U-uh,yeah,hello,"

"Are you Daniel's girlfriend? If yes, tell him to not drink too much next time. He even can't hear his phone ringing,"

"Uhm..I'm Jera, his friend actually..,"

"Jera?? Shin Jera?? You know Daniel? I'm Seulgi. His sister. I picked up the call cause his phone ringing for times but he didn't pick it up,"

"He's sleeping right now. You can call him later,okay?"

"Yes. Thank you eonnie,"

I ended the call and heaved a deep breath.

Well, she's his sister so no prob about it

I smiled then went home.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I was cooking when suddenly my phone rang.

It's Daniel.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. Jera?"

"Yup. What is it?"

"My sister told me that you called me earlier when I was sleeping.."

"Yeah, when you were drunk,"

We laughed.

"So, is there something you want to say?"

"Umm...can you meet me at the park tomorrow?"

"Sure. It's been a long time since I met you,"

"Yeah. Me too. Well, goodbye for now, I want to continue cooking."

"Yeah bye. See you tomorrow,"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Tomorrow

Since it's spring, I wear a pink dress and denim jacket and of course a white sneakers!

I felt nervous to meet Daniel today. I keep looking at my face in the mirror. I'm afraid if I look bad in front of him.

After minutes, I took a bus to the park. Suddenly, I got a message from Daniel. He's already at the park.

It's been a long time since I met him and today, I will give my answer to his confession. My hands are sweaty and I kept biting my lips.

After minutes, the bus stopped at the bus station near the park. I have to walk a little bit more to arrive at the park.

I saw Daniel. He wears a denim jacket too. This is a coincidence,right?

"Daniel!" I called him.

He looked up to me. Damn, he looks more handsome than before.

He smiled that makes my heart flutter.

"Wow, how can we wear the same jacket today?" He said.

"Uh, I don't know. It's a coincidence,right? Haha," I laughed awkwardly.

"All of this is not a coincidence~" He chuckled. "Never mind," he said.

We walked around the park, sharing our own stories,laughed together just like usual.