11

"Here you go," Seongwoo said while putting a bowl of soup in front of me.

"Thanks~" I smiled brightly.

"The beef will ready soon," he said while roast the beef.

I nodded. "Can't wait for it~"

Well, it must be the healthiest food I ever had since I live alone here.

There are chicken soup,salad,rice,and roasted beefs. And all of it are made by Seongwoo, a really great chef.

"This is so good!" I said right after I swallowed the first bite of the beef.

Seongwoo smiled brightly. "I know. It's a legendary recipe," he said.

Then Seongwoo sits on the chair in front of me and started to eat.

"Jera," he called me.

"Hm?" I replied while munching.

"I know what happened between you and Niel," he said and stared at me.

I stopped my hand movement right after I heard that.

"About what," I asked him.

"About his confession to you," he said before eat his beef.

I stay quiet.

"He told me about his confession to you and he said he's confused until he couldn't talk to you even once," Seongwoo said. "What about your feeling for him,hm?" He asked.

"Iㅡ" I gulped. "I'm not even sure about that..," I said. "It's the first time someone confessed to me and it's kinda..startled me,"

"So, it's a 'no' ?" Seongwoo asked.

"I didn't mean that. It's justㅡ"

"A 'yes' ?" Seongwoo stared at me that makes me nervous.

"I'm confused..I don't know if my feeling for him is love or not," I said.

Seongwoo heaved a deep breath.
"Well,that's okay. Think it later,okay? I can't see my bestfriend confused like that everyday," he chuckled then patted my head.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh, I just remembered something," he said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Meet me at Han River at Saturday,okay?" He said.

"Okay, at 5 pm?" I said.

"Sure,"

Then I went home after eat and washed the plates.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Saturday

I prepared to meet Seongwoo today. I wear casual clothes as usual.

ongwoossi sent a message

I open my TalkGu to see his message.

ongwoossi :
where r u
im otw 

shineera :
wait what
i thought we're going there together

ongwoossi :
I told you to meet me there
I didnt say we're going there tgt

shineera :
fine
I'll tell you when im arrived

Then I wear my flat shoes and went to Han River.

shineera :
where are you
Im arrived

ongwoossi :
I'm at the bench near the coffee shop

I read his message and walked to the bench near the coffee shop. As soon as I saw him, he waved his hands to me.

"Yo,Seongwoo!" I smiled.

"Yup," he smiles back.

"So, what is it? What do you want to tell me about?" I asked him.

"Before that, wait here. I'll be right back," Seongwoo smiled then he stood up and walked in to the coffee shop.

After about 5 minutes or more, he came back with two cups of coffee.

"1 choco frappe for you and 1 caramel macchiato for me," he said and handed the choco frappe to me.

"Wow,cool. I don't even asked for it," I accepted the coffee happily.

"Yeah. It's my treat." Seongwoo said then he started to drink his coffee.

"Thanks!" I said. "This is the second time you buy me coffee," I smiled then drink the coffee.

"Yeah, the first time is when I first met you at the same place,here," He said.

"And the cool thing is choco frappe is my favorite and you still remember it?" I chuckled.

"Of course. How can I forget my first love's favorite?" Seongwoo said. His eyes met mine.

"You have a first love? Why don't you tell me before?" I asked him excitedly.

He quiet for a minute. "I don't know actually," he said. "I never tell someone about this," he scratched his back.

"Would you tell me then?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Who's the lucky girl? Is she beautiful?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah. She really is. Also she's nice and friendly but she doesn't know where her heart belongs to," Seongwoo said. "I don't know she'll accept me or not if I confess to her," he said.

"She must be accept you,Seongwoo," I smiled to him.

"No. I think I know where her heart belongs to. She haven't realize it. I believe that her heart belongs to my friend. Just seeing the way she look at him makes me know about it," Seongwoo smiled painfully.

"The first time I met her is when suddenly her coffee fell in front of me because we bumped to each other and it has been 2 years. And now, we meet again at the same place," Seongwoo smiled.

I gulped.

"I'm glad that me and her could meet at the same place again," Seongwoo said. He took a deep breath. "The girl is.."

"You,"

I don't even know what to say. Our eyes met and there's sadness in Seongwoo's eyes.