12

"You,"

I don't even know what to say. Our eyes met and there's sadness in Seongwoo's eyes.

I gulped.

"Seongwoo," I call him but he put his index finger right on his lips. He told me to keep silent.

Then he smiled.

"Jera, you don't have to answer my confession," he said while looking down. "I know the answer already."he said.

"What do you mean,Seongwoo?" I frowned near to cry since he's my bestfriend and I don't want our friendship ruin because of this.

"You," he didn't continue for seconds. "Your heart," he gulped like he's going to cry.

"It's Daniel's." he squeezed my hands slowly.

I froze.

"Well," he looked at his watch. "I think that's all. I have to go now," he stood up.

Before he really leave me there, he said to me.
"I wish you'll realize your feeling as soon as possible," he smiled then walked away.

My head blank for a while.

What if Seongwoo's words are...right?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I think about Seongwoo's words also Daniel..

"You,"

"Your heart,"

"It's Daniel's,"

That words keep replaying in my mind. Again and again.

Also..how about Daniel now? I haven't talk or have a chat with him since we were in Jeju.

Ah, It's complicated.

⚪⚪⚪

It has been a week since I met Seongwoo. I haven't chat with him since that day. Damn, Am I really broke our friendship? It can't be happen.

I asked Yoora to meet me.We met at the cafe.I told her about what happened last Saturday.

"Jera," Yoora called me. "I'm sorry that I never tell you this,but..I already know about this. Seongwoo met me right before he came to the Han River to meet you. He told me everything," Yoora explained.

"Oh My God..," I said. I feel that things are become more complicated or it really is.

Yoora hugged me so I won't feel stress.

"But,yeah..you have to face the fact. The fact that you love Kang Daniel," Yoora said.

My eyes widened.
"Why are people always tell me this. Iㅡ"

"Jera, just seeing the way you look at him, the way he look at you, also the way he treat you and how you feel happy around him, it'sㅡ" Yoora heaved a breath. "It's obvious," she said.

"But I justㅡ"

"You just love him as a friend? So you want to run from the reality? Are you sure,Shin Jera?" Her tone is different from before.