Part 30

(Ashley's p.o.v)
It's already my last month of pregnancy and the last stage with this baby bump. Hongbin have been very persistent with sending me to the clinic for check ups! We found out that our baby is a boy! I've stopped working for a while due to this pregnancy. "Hello Mommy-to-be!! It's been Long since we last meet! Are you okay with this baby shopping? What if you give birth now?" Chungha said while taking a sit infront Of me. "Hey!! No I won't the due date is on December second. So let's go!!" I said and pulled her up. "Okay okay let's go then." Chungha said. We walked around the mall and entered the shop that sells baby clothes. "Ashley! Look! This one is cute! It's matching with the clothes you're wearing now!" Chungha said and passed it to me. "Oh yes it is! Let's get this one then." I said and put it into a basket. After about an hour taking baby things, we finally went out from the baby shop. "Let's have lunch. I'm hungry from this shopping." Chungha said and pulled me into a restaurant. "You know it's just a week more till you give birth. It feels just like yesterday we went to check and see if you're pregnant." Chungha said. "Yeah. Time does fly. I'm really happy I made it here. I'm going to be a mummy soon!" I said. "It was a hella tough journey right?" Chungha asked. "Of course it is with mood swings and everything." I answered. "Looking at you make me jealous! I want a baby too!!" She said. "Hyuk is waiting for you." I teased her.

(Time-skip)
"Babe! Do you see my phone? I can't seem to find it!" I shouted at Hongbin who's in the kitchen. "It's here! On the table. Don't come here. I'll take it for- " "ouch! Hongbin!" I shouted. I slipped while walking to the kitchen. "Ashley!" Hongbin shouted. "Stay. Wait. I'll call the ambulance." Hongbin said and quickly dialled the hospital.
(Hospital)
"Okay breathe in and out and Push again." The doctor said. I did as told. "Just a little more!" The doctor said. After several tries, we finally hurt a baby's cry. The doctor took it away to wash it and passed it to hongbin. "Babe. It's real. It's our baby." Hongbin said and walked closer to me. "Ma'am, we have to bring you back to the ward. And you have to hold the baby." The nurse said. Hongbin passed the baby to me and went out. After being pushed to the room, my Mother took my baby. "Aww he's so cute! What are you planning to name him?" My Mother asked. "Maybe Lee Woojin?" I said. "That's a cute name." Hongbin said. "Woojin-ah~ annyeong? This is your grandmother!" My Mother said. Honestly, I never thought that this moment would come. Even though we were tested with trials, we got over it and look at us. Happy now. "Thank you babe." Hongbin said and kissed my forehead. "For?" I asked. "For carrying woojin for 9 months without complaining, for giving birth to woojin and bearing the pain. You went through a lot. Thank you. Words cannot express how much I love you." Hongbin said. "I love you too."
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. ❤️
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys!! It's finally the end!!! Thank you for voting, commenting, and reading my story! I hope that you will all support me through all my books. Thank you again for reading! Till we meet again 💕- Author-Nim.