Part 23

A/N: this chapter will be 18+ so if you don't like them, you can skip all the way down :) and a big shoutout to kpopptaee for helping me out on this chapter!! Do check her story, "The Ex-convict"!! Now let's start!

(Ashley's p.o.v)
we went back to our room.
Hongbin suddenly slams the door and pinned me to the door and crashes his lips on mine. He stops and look at me. I can only see lust and desire in his eyes by now. "You don't know how much I've been missing you for the past few days, now let me punish you for leaving without saying anything, princess." He kisses me back and he placed his hands on my thigh and I wrapped it around his waist. He slowly walks over to the bed. I was feeling dirty for a moment since I've always been a good girl. Hongbin place me down gently on the bed without breaking the kiss. Hongbin keeps playing with my tongue and keeps asking for permission. I was feeling evil so I didn't let him. That didn't last long as he bit on my bottom lip letting a moan escape from me and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue. He explored my mouth. Our tongues hitting and touching each other. He then went down to my jawline and starts planting wet kisses. He made his way to my earlobe, nibbled and played with it. Hongbin went deeper in the make out and went to my neck and collarbone and left marks there. While he was pleasuring me, I was trying to contain my moans. "Stop controlling it, I know you like it princess." Hongbin Whispered with his husky voice. I was making some sounds. He went down to my cleavage and took off my clothes. I was feeling excited of what we were gonna do. He unbuckled my bra. I just realised now he can see my breasts. I was a little embarrassed and covered myself up. He pulled down my hand, "stop it, it's beautiful. You're beautiful." He said. I blushed and he continued. He pinched the right one and sucked the left one. I gasped when he did that. He sucked it like a baby needing milk. My nipples were so hard. I was so busy being pleased with hongbin's actions that I didn't realise he was already leaving wet kisses on my stomach down. his hands going down to my wet core. He touched my clit slightly and I moaned. I was so wet down there. It was a slight touch but it had a lot of impact to me. He entered two fingers into my clit. I arched my back and moaned. After fingering me, he opened his shirt and pants leaving him totally naked like me. My hands naturally slide to his abs. "You've been working out a lot I see." I said and he just giggled.He went to my core. My breathing hardened as he looked at me before sucking my clit. I nodded quickly, wanting more. I arched my back and bucked my hips. He kept on sucking it. I arched so high that it touched his hard erection. Hongbin groaned. I was going to come but he stopped as he knows. I groaned and whimpered. " I like you like this, begging me to pleasure you." Hongbin Whispered right next to my ears which made me shiver. He then pecked me on the lips and spit in his hand to lube up his dick. He pointed to my opening and looked at me. I nodded quickly, wanting wait no, needing this. He went in me and I moaned oh so loudly. I didn't care if anyone even heard. "I'll move when you're ready." he said, adjusting himself in me. "okay now." I said as he starts moving slowly. We were in missionary style right now. His pace went from a slow pace to a steady, quite fast one. We were both moaning so loudly. I was moaning more of course. I grabbed his hands and dug into them. He eventually found my special spot and pounded me there so hard. My moans get out of control and was always coming out every second. Hongbin even kissed me and stifled my moans. He keeps thrusting in a rough way continously. He was close so that means he thrusts in me  faster. "cum in me!" I shouted. Hongbin did and I came with him too. He and I moaned as loud as we can when this happened. He went out of me and kissed me one more time. "We should do a second round shall we?" Hongbin said seductively. "Not now, I'm going to pass out." I said and he giggled. We were both sweating so much. We switched on the air conditioner and covered ourselves with the blankets. "so, will you be responsible over the baby? If there is you know." I asked, testing him. "I, lee hongbin, also known as Ashley Kim's Husband, will take responsibility on whatever happens to her." he said with a hand up. We giggled after that. He placed me on his arms and looked at me. "Was I okay?" He asked. "Yes you were mister Lee. You were more than okay. You were great." I said. He probably felt insecure because it's our second time and it's so much more than what we did in our first. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "How about a no?" I teased. He looked at me and smirked. "Are you secretly hinting me for round two or are you just still," he stopped his sentence and went right next to my ear and I could feel his hot breath that makes me shiver. "Want me inside of you?" He whispered. "Stop it. Hyuk and Chungha is here they will hear us." I said. He just giggled and hugged me and went to sleep.

(Next morning)
I woke up hearing the alarm rang. I stopped it from ringing and looked at Hongbin. I felt quite cold not as usual. I looked under the covers and remembered what we did yesterday and blushed. "Hongbin, get up. We have to go to work." I whispered while shaking him slightly. "Five more minutes babe. I missed you." He said in his husky morning voice that is secretly sexy to me. "It's 7 a.m.. you know how late it take me to get ready." I said. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "So if i did what I did yesterday to you, will you keep quiet and just stay with me or still be stubborn and choose to leave and get ready?" He asked. "Gosh Lee Hongbin. We need to go to work. We have a pro-" he pecked my lips. "Screw that project. I need you. Here." He said. "Fine I'm getting up." I said. He released his arms slowly and sit up and pouted. "Why are you so mean?" He said cutely. I went to him and sat infront of him. "Yesterday you're being so dominant and mean. Today it's my turn." I said as I kissed him passionately and pushed him to the bed frame. I pinned his arms down so that he couldn't touch me. After that, I went for his jaw and neck and collarbone leaving wet kisses and marks on his neck and collarbone. "Babe...... I... want you..." Hongbin said between his moans. I ignored him and slide my hands on his abs leaving him with groans. "Maybe.. we'll do this later." I said and ran to the toilet laughing because I succeed in making him beg and then leaving him there.

(Time- skip)
After we washed up and get into new clothes, we went downstairs and saw Hyuk and Chungha looking at us. Hyuk smirked to Chungha. "Chungha, do you know that last night, I heard some very...... amusing noises." Hyuk said. Chungha looked at him with a confused look then to me. "Oh and Ashley, where did you sleep last night?" Chungha asked. She looked at my neck and gasped. "Ah.... I see...." she managed to say. "There! I told you! They're doing it! You won't believe me!" Hyuk said to Chungha. I looked at Hongbin and whispered to him, "see I told you they'll hear us! But you're being so stubborn yesterday!" He looked at me and smirked. "But you gotta admit that you had a great night last night right?" He accidentally said it out loud. "Yes! We knew it! We knew you guys were a thing! We knew it! We're going to have a Niece!" Hyuk said and got a weird look from Chungha. "Well now the world knows that she's mine and no one can touch her. By no one I literally meant no one except for me because I've touched her and she's my property." Hongbin said and placed his hands on my waist and slowly slid it down to my butt before squeezing it and then looking at me. "Right babe?" He said while smirking. Chungha and Hyuk just looked at us. "I think tonight's our turn Chungha." Hyuk said while smirking to Chungha. "Well sorry. Not you. Ew. You can do it with your own computer." Chungha said which leaves Hyuk embarrassed because he knows that Chungha finds out that he's watching those 18+ videos.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yay!!!! An update hehe. I'm sorry if it's too dirty but don't say I didn't warn ya hhaha comment what you think aites! Love you!- Author-Nim.