Part 28

(Daniel p.o.v)
"Sorry." The doctor words lingered in my head. "Wha..... wha... what do you mean?" Ashley's dad asked. "She... did not..... leave..... right?" That Hongbin guy asked. She can't leave. I just met her. "No no no not that... I'm saying sorry because it took 3 hours!! She's alive. And the baby too." The Doctor added and then turn towards me and pat my shoulder. "You're lucky that nothing happened to your Wife and baby." The doctor said. "I'm not-" "can we meet her?" Hongbin asked. The doctor nodded and lead us to her room. We entered and the doctor left. Hongbin went to her side and sat on a chair. "Ashley.... I'm sorry. It's my fault that you're hurt. I'm so sorry. Please. Don't leave me." Hongbin said.

"She's not that dumb to believe in your words again. After you hurt her all this while, do you think she'll come back to you?" Chungha answered him. All of us just kept quiet. "You don't know anything." Hongbin answered. "Tch as if. She told me more than what I need to know." Chungha answered. Hongbin looked at Ashley's face before standing up and plant a kiss on her forehead and leave. "See? He gave up." Chungha said. "But, he said that it's an accident." Hyuk added. "If it's REALLY an accident, he won't give up and stay even after I said all of that." Chungha said. "You're right too.." Hyuk answered and nodded. "What happened actually?" I finally spoke. "And Ashley's pregnant?" I added. Chungha looked at me confused. "You don't know?" She asked and I just shook my head. "Ashley saw Hongbin with Jihyun when she returned home with a surprise which is telling Hongbin she's pregnant with his child but to only disappoint her with the sight of half naked Jihyun on the couch sitting on hongbin's laps making out." Chungha explained. I could only nod. "Jerk." I said in my head. "But hey! I couldn't introduce myself properly just now but I'm Chungha and he's Hyuk." Chungha said while pointing to a guy. "Okay. Hi Chungha and Hyuk, I'm Daniel and this is seongwoo." I added. She nodded and we went to the couch to sit.

(Time-skip)

"It's 10p.m we'll get going." Hyuk said while standing up with Chungha. "Okay.. see you guys tomorrow I Guess." Seongwoo said and they leave. "So, are you going back?" Seongwoo asked me. I looked at Ashley and sigh. "Should I? I mean like her so called Husband left and there's no one to look after her like what if something happen? For example Jihyun suddenly come and kill her?" I said. "So I'll take that as a no?" Seongwoo said. "I don't know okay?" I said. "You have not eaten that's why you're angry. What do you want?" Seongwoo asked me again. "I don't know, anything." I answered. "I'll be back." Seongwoo said and went out. I walked to the toilet and wash my face. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. "Deadly handsome." Then I laughed and slapped myself. I went out of the toilet and sat on the chair beside Ashley's bed. I looked at her pale face and weak body. I remembered the time where my parents and I rushed to the hospital because Ashley got into an accident and she still looked the same. Just taller and prettier.

(Flashback)

"Daniel. Get ready, we're leaving to the hospital. Faster!" My dad said. "Why dad? What happened?" I asked. "Just change okay sweetheart?" My Mom said and rushed me to my room. After changing I went down and we all went to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital my dad went to the counter and asked something to the nurse and we went to a room. "Mom, who is that laying on the bed?" I asked as I couldn't see the face of the person. My mom walked me there and I freeze when I saw who's lying on the bed. "Ashley." I ran to her bedside and her dad let me sit. "Ashley..." I cried. Her head was wrapped and she's asleep. Her face was pale and her body was weak. Her hands were cold too. "Ashley got into an accident while helping Hongbin to not get hit by a car." Ashley's dad said. I held her hand and suddenly it moved.

(End of flashback)

"Daniel? Kang Daniel?" Seongwoo woke me. "I'm sorry how Long have you been here?" I asked. "It's okay I just arrived. Here. I got you sandwich." He said and passed me the food. "What were you dreaming about? You held her hand tightly and you cried." Seongwoo asked. "I dreamt about her entering the hospital 16 years back due to an accident when she tried to help Hongbin not to get hit by a car." I said. Then I realised something. "Hongbin?" I whispered. "So it is him." I added. "You know Hongbin?" Seongwoo asked. "Maybe." I answered simply and eat the sandwich. "I'm leaving okay? Anything just call me." Seongwoo said. I nodded.

(Time-skip)
(Ashley p.o.v)
I woke up feeling a weight on my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and the light is blinding me. I blinked my eyes until I was able to see properly. I'm in a hospital? "Oh you're awake?" I heard a voice. I looked down and saw Daniel. "I'll call the doctor." He said and is stopped him. "No. Don't." Then my stomach starts to hurt. "My stomach.. it.... hurts." I said while grabbing his left hand. "I'll call the doctor just wait a while." Daniel said and ran to the door. He shouted for the doctor and 3 Nurses and a doctor entered. The doctor checked me and the Nurses injected me so that I will not feel the pain. After checking me the doctor went to Daniel and explain to him something. The doctor and Nurses left and Daniel walked and sit on the chair by my side. "You never tell me." He said disappointed. "Tell you what?" I asked. "That you're pregnant." He answered and looked at me. "I..... I wanted to te-" "if you told me sooner, I would have waited for you in front of the toilet so that this won't happen. Why are you still stubborn. Don't you know that you almost killed your baby and you? And do you know how much that'll hurt me?" Daniel blurted out. "It'll hurt you?" I asked. "I.... uh... of course. You're my closest Cousin. Of course it'll hurt me." Daniel said. "It's okay. I'm okay now." I said and laughed and he smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guysss!!! I'm back with a new chapter!!! Do vote and comment your opinion!!-Author-nim.