Part 5

(Ashley's p.o.v)
The teacher is talking at the front and I'm here relaxing because it's Maths. Even though I'm really bad at it,I'm still relaxing because... because the teacher is my Cousin,Kim Sejeong. I was staring into nothing until I remembered what my mom said yesterday.
(Flashback)
"Ashley Kim. Tomorrow after school you will have to go back with Hongbin to find your wedding ring. Don't forget to pick up your Brother and Sister."
(End of flashback)
"Shit." I said in my head. I am supposed to go back with hongbin today how did I forget all about it?? "Miss Ashley." My "teacher" called me. "Yes miss?" I answered. "Mind answering this question on the board? If you're paying attention,I'm sure you can answer this right?" Miss Sejeong said. "Uh.... yes." I said and stood up. Shit shit shit shit shit, why the hell did I not pay attention just now. I said mentally. I went to the board and read the question. "Uh-oh. This is Super hard." I said. I just write anything I heard and went back to my seat. Miss Sejeong checked my answer and looked towards me. "Impressive. Your answer is correct!" She said. I sighed in relieved and smiled. After 30 minutes it's finally lunch time. I took my bag and books and went to the locker. I opened my locker and saw writings. Negative ones. "Go die bitch, why are you even alive?, Hongbin is not for you, you looked like you're from the garbage bin,kill yourself." I said. My eyes watered. "I Guess you read it huh?" I turned around and saw MinAh. "Yes. Thanks." I said and fake a smile at her. I turned around and took a glance at the comments. "If you're not going to leave Hongbin then see what will happen next. I think it's better for you to leave him. He's rich,you're poor. He have the looks,you have nothing. His family loves him,your family hates you because you're from the garbage bin. You look like a trash too." MinAh said again. I looked at the floor and turned around to face her. Yes I know,I've never cried in front of people but she's making me cry because of her words. "Look Jeon MinAh. I don't understand you? Did I do something wrong? Oh and how do you know I'm from the garbage bin? How do you know my parents hate me? If they hate me, I won't be with them. They could have thrown me away. You don't know who I am right? You don't  know WHO I AM RIGHT?! I seriously don't understand you. I've never hurt Jiyeon. And I NEVER WANT TO MARRY LEE FREAKING HONGBIN. IF YOU HATE ME JUST BECAUSE I AM MARRYING HIM, THEN FINE. I WILL CANCEL THIS STUPID MARRIAGE. I, sorry." I said and ran away letting my tears fall down and letting my legs take me wherever. I ended up in the practice room and I curled myself and cried. "Ashley..." a voice called me. I ignored and just cried. I want to let it all out. "Ashley,look at me.." Brian pulled my Chin up and looked at me. He hugged me and I cried on his shoulder. "Why me? What did I do? I never agree to it. What did I do?" I said and cried. "You didn't do anything. It's not your fault.. look,you have me,Jenna,Chungha,Shinhye,Haneul,Kyunghee. We will be by your side." Brian said. Then the 5 of them entered the room. "Ashley.... we're sorry...." Chungha said and hugged me. Then the 5 of them hugged me. "She's such a asshole what the hell." Haneul said. "Girl watch your language." I said and smiled at her. "Yay you're smiling!" Kyunghee and Shinhye said in unison. Suddenly the practice room opened revealing Jiyeon then... Hongbin. I looked away and stared at the ground. "Ashley I'm really sorry... I didn't know that she's like that... I swear.. I'm so sorry... please forgive me.." Jiyeon said and hold my hand. "It's okay... it's not your fault.." I said and fake a smile. "Ashley..." Hongbin called me. I stood up and walked towards him. "Forget it." I said and went outside. I met MinAh and pulled her to a corner. "What do you want actually?" I asked her politely again. "I want you to cancel the arranged marriage." MinAh said. "I can't." I answered. I told my mom that a thousand times but she said no because my family have to help Hongbin's family. "Why? Who are you?" MinAh asked me. "I'm the Daughter of the boss of the company Kim Enterprise. And yes this is my dad's school." I said. She looked towards me and gasped. "I'm sorry.." She said. "I forgive you.." I said and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you.." she said and left. "I turned around and saw Hongbin. I walked passed him but he grabbed my wrist. "Let. Me. Go." I said and tried pulling away. He pushed me on the wall and looked towards me. That's close. I could even feel his breath. "Why?" He asked. "Why what?" I answered back.
(Hongbin's p.o.v)
"Why what?" Ashley asked. "Why do you do that?" I asked. "Do what?" She answered. "Are you really going to forgive MinAh? After what she did to you?" I looked towards her. My heart skipped a beat. "It's not wrong to forgive people. Human makes mistakes. It's their choice to choose if they want to change or not." She answered. "That's your problem. You're too kind that people took advantage of you. That's why I hate you. You're too kind. You let people say things to you and you never Defend yourself. THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS GET HURT. You never knew? How people are taking advantage of you? They played with You and you knew nothing?" I said and looked deep into her eyes. She looked down and I heard her sniffed. "I hate you. I hate you for making me weak. I hate you so much Lee Hongbin. I hate crying infront of people. I feel weak. I hate you. I have gone through what it's like to be bullied and what it's like to be hatred. But you. I hate you. I hate you for making me like this. I hate you Lee Hongbin." Ashley said and looked straight into my eyes. "I know you're going to bring me to find our wedding ring. Just find it by yourself and bring me home. I hate being with you." She added and pushed me away. "Ashley!" I shouted but she ignored. She walked passed Jiyeon and Jiyeon looked at me. "You haven't told her about us?" Jiyeon asked. "I don't think she'll believe that we've broken up." I answered. Yes me and Jiyeon. We've broken up. Jiyeon had to marry someone else too. So we decided to be best friends. Jenna and Shinhye walked towards me and passed me a note. "Read this and reflect your self." Jenna said and walked away with Shinhye. Jiyeon looked towards me and we read it together. "Dear Lee Hongbin, I just met you. But you make me hate you?? You have the looks but you don't have the attitude. You hurt our Ashley and then you're scolding her because she's too nice? You said you're a gentleman. Where? A gentleman will never hurt any girl. You're a coward. You like Ashley right? You like her but you bullied her to get her attention. Stop. Stop all this. She's hurt because of you. So stop. She have to agree to this stupid marriage because she wants to help you. If you don't feel thankful enough, I don't know what to say. Read this letter again and know that we will be attending your wedding. Bye. Sincerely, Chungha Kim." I read. I don't like Ashley. I keep on repeating in my head. Jiyeon looked towards me and we walked to class.
(Ashley's p.o.v)
Great. Now I have to go back with him. I packed my bag and went outside the class and to the carpark. "Ashley.." a voice called me. I turned around and saw Hongbin. He brought me towards his car and we entered. I wear my seatbelt and looked towards him. I saw that his eyes is red and puffy. "Did... Did you cry?" I asked. He looked towards me and hugged me. I was shocked. Super shocked. "Jiyeon broke up with me. It's been 2 weeks and I thought I will be okay. But I'm not. I feel empty." He said and cried on my shoulder. I hugged him back and rubbed his back. "It's okay.. um.. I will try to cheer you up. You still have your friends to be by your side." I said. I felt sorry for him. He pulled away from the hug and began driving. He parked at a park's carpark and leaned back. Tears rolling down his cheeks. I slowly removed my seatbelt and wipe his tears. I looked towards him and my eyes scanned his perfectly shaped eyebrows,sharp edged nose and pink lips. Wait what? I shook my head and turned away. I took his hands "Hongbin, you can't be like this. You have to be strong. Yes it hurts a lot now. But i promise you, it will stop hurting. Believe me." I said. He opened his eyes and looked towards me. He moved closer until our nose touched. He looked towards me and I saw his tears falling. He moved closer and our lips touched. I could feel everything. My stomach doing somersaults and having butterflies. He moved his lips and I answered his kiss. He tilted his head and kissed every part of my lips. We pulled away and he connected our forehead. "Why do you make me like this? Why do you make me love you yet hate you? Why do you make me feel as if you loved me but you will be ignoring me the whole time." Hongbin said and cried. My first time seeing him cry this much. "I'm sorry." I hugged him and rubbed his hair. I'm sorry Lee Hongbin. I'm sorry. He pulled away and I wiped his tears. "Smile for me." I said. He slowly smiled and I laughed. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. "Your eyes is so puffy. Let me drive. We're taking my siblings first." He nodded his head and we changed seat. We took my siblings and went to buy our ring. And he drove us home. "Thank you." I said and looked towards Hongbin. "No problem. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay? Have a good rest." Hongbin said. I went out of the car and entered my house.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Such a Long chapter omg 😲 hahahahahahah hope you guys enjoyed!- Author nim.