Part 2.

Ashley's p.o.v
"ASHLEY KIM WAKE UP!!!" My Brother Jackson burst into my room. "Yah!! Shut up will you?? I just finished wearing my clothes okay?? Tell Mom I'll be down soon." I said and pushed him out of my room. I went back to my dressing table and picked my BB cream but got interrupted when suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the message and it's from a unknown. I read the message and it stated:
From: Unknown
Yah Ashley Kim I'll be coming at 10 and then we'll pick my Girlfriend then we go to find the clothes. By the way this is Hongbin. I got your number from Hyuk.
So it's him? Wow great. He now knows my number what else will he know then. I ignored the text and began putting on my makeup. I looked at the mirror and decided to take a picture because why not?

After taking the picture,I went downstairs and went to the dining room

After taking the picture,I went downstairs and went to the dining room. "Hi Mom,dad,Hyunji,Jihoon!" I greeted my family members. "Hey! How bout me? Am I invisible?" Jackson said. "Okay then. HEY JACKSON GOOD MORNING!!" I said 'cheerfully' while rolling my eyes. He gave me his 'what-the-actual-hell' look and sat down. I sat down too and took the toast,egg and bacon. I began munching. "Ashley impressive!" My Mom suddenly said. I looked towards her with a questionable look. "This is the first time you wake up fast my dear.. this must be because you can't wait to meet Hongbin right?" My Mom said. I chocked on my food and quickly drank my juice. "What Mom? I don't even like him! He's such a je-" I stopped when suddenly The Maid bring Hongbin to the dining room. "Speaking of the devil,here you are! Hongbin have you eaten?" My dad asked. "Yes Uncle,I've eaten. Now can I borrow your Daughter to bring her to find our wedding clothes?" Hongbin asked 'politely'. "Yes yes you can. And please just call me dad and Aunty Mom.. you're going to be part of our family too." My dad said. I looked towards my dad and gave him a 'what the heck' look. "Unnie! Oppa is waiting faster and go!" Hyunji said. I stood up and walked towards my mom and dad. "Bye Mom,dad. I'll be back soon." I said while kissing their cheeks. When I walked towards Hongbin,Jackson said,"dad you made a great choice to marry this two. Look how cute they are with the couple outfit." I looked at my outfit and Hongbin's and realised it's the same. I shot him a Glare and he shot me one too. "We'll get going bye!" I said and pulled Hongbin outside. We entered his car and as I was about to open the passenger side door he stopped me. "Woah woah no no that's jiyeon's place and you're sitting behind." I looked at him in disbelief and just stomped towards the back seat. I entered the car and texted my Best Friend, Chungha and Jenna.
To: Besties
Hi guys! Are you guys free?
I sent the message and after a minute my phone buzzed.
From: Besties
Jenna: yeah I'm free why?
Chungha: me too!! Why?
I answered them back.
To: Besties
Mind meeting me at the mall? I have to buy something.
From: Besties
Jenna: sureeee
Chungha: Alrightttt
I looked up from my phone and caught Hongbin looking at me from the mirror. "Well mister am I that attractive that you have to check me out while driving?" I teased him. "Eww I was checking if there's cars behind us. Stop being so high." Hongbin answered back. "Wait,my Friends will meet me at the mall so that I won't be feeling like I'm a 'third-wheeler' when we're finding our wedding outfits." I said and smile. He just nod and continue driving. After about 10 minutes we arrived at Jiyeon's house. She entered the car and Hongbin kissed her on the cheeks as a 'greeting' I cringed looking at them but stopped when Jiyeon looked towards me. "Hi Ashley!" She greeted me. "Hey!" I answered back. She's my Friend and she's nice so I'm okay with her. Hongbin began driving and we arrived at the mall. I went out of the car and stretched. My butt hurts for god's sake. "Yah are you entering or not?" Hongbin asked me. "Can't you let me stretch omg boi chill." I said while fixing my shirt. Jiyeon just looked at us and laughed. We entered the mall and I saw Jenna and Chungha at the fountain area. "Hi!!!" Chungha greeted me. "Hey!" I answered. Jenna looked over my shoulder and saw Hongbin and Jiyeon patiently waiting with Jiyeon's hands clinging to Hongbin's hands. "Umm why are they here?" Jenna asked. "I'll explain later." I said while walking towards the love birds. "Do you guys want to follow us or go separately?" I asked. "We'll go separately." Hongbin answered and pulled Jiyeon away. I turned to my friends and they gave me a suspicious looked. "Umm girls,I'll explain while we walked okay?" I asked and they nodded. "So.... why is he here?" Chungha asked. "Okay so...... my parents,arranged us to a arranged marriage because in order for them to be my  parents company partner. So my dad arranged this stupid arranged marriage." I explained. Both of them looked towards me with a shocked face. "Why the hell do you agree??" Jenna asked. "I did not! I was suddenly engaged to someone I hate!" I said. "You're right. It's okay we're here!" Chungha said and Jenna nodded as agreement to her statement. I smiled knowing that actually I still have this girls. And we can only divorce after 5 years of marriage. "Ashley? We're here!" Jenna said breaking me out from my thoughts. We entered the wedding store and picked on multiple dresses for me to try on. After about an hour,we finally picked one. I paid for the dress and went out of the store. Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it's Hongbin, and I answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Umm aren't you hungry? Let's have lunch at the western restaurant at level three."
"Okay."
I answered and brought my friends to level 3. We entered the restaurant and saw Hongbin sitting at a table with Jiyeon. Jiyeon saw us and signalled us to sit with them. We walked towards them and sat. We looked through the menus and called the waiter after that. "Can I have the chicken Chop with Orange juice?" Jiyeon asked. "Umm I'm gonna go with steak and Ice Lemon Tea." Chungha said. "Umm i think I'll go with Ribeye steak and Ice lemon tea." Jenna said. "I'll have Fish And Chips and Cola." Hongbin and I said at the same time. I looked towards him and shot him a Glare. Chungha faked a cough and chuckled. Why does he have to follow everything I do?? We waited for the food and chatted. "So... Eunji, when is the wedding?" Jiyeon suddenly asked me. I chocked and coughed like crazy. Luckily the waiter arrived with the drink before I died. I drank the water and let out a sigh of relief. "So... when is the wedding?" Jiyeon asked again smiling at me. I looked towards my front and saw Chungha looking at me. I then looked towards my right side and saw Jenna looking at me. And I looked to my left front side and saw Hongbin looking at me. Gawd someone please help me. "Um... next... next week......" I said softly. "Ahhh I see... aren't you inviting me?" Jiyeon asked while smiling. "Ah ah please come." I said. "I'm just kidding... I'm in L.A when it's your wedding." Jiyeon answered. I relieved a sigh of relief. After a while,our food came. We ate and ate. After eating I decided to pay the bills because why not? I walked to the cashier and asked for the bills. "It's ₩483.51 miss." The waiter said. I took out my card and was about to give him but got stopped by Hongbin. "Let me Pay." He said. "No no it's okay. I'm treating." I answered and pushed his hands away. "Ashley Kim. For just once can you not be so stubborn." Hongbin said. "But I said I'm treating!" I said. Hongbin looked at me and passed his card to the cashier. I looked at him and stomped outside with the others. That guy can't he just let me live in peace! Hongbin walked out from the restaurant and went to us. "Chungha and Jenna, how about I send both of you home?" Hongbin asked. Both of them nodded and smile. We walked towards the car and entered. Hongbin began to drive from the mall to Jiyeon's house as it's the nearest. "Bye baby see you soon!" Hongbin said to Jiyeon. We cringed at the back seat. Jiyeon kissed Hongbin and looked towards us. "Bye girls!! See u guys when I see you!" Jiyeon said and left. "Aren't you going to sit in the front?" Hongbin asked me. "Oh I can? It's not Jiyeon's place ?" I asked. "I give you 10 seconds sit here or sit there." Hongbin said. I rushed out of the car and sat beside Hongbin. He drove Jenna and Chungha towards their house and then sent me home. On the way home it was dead silent until my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and realised it was Hyuk. "Hello?" I answered the call. "Ashley Kim!!!!! Where are you now??" Hyuk asked. "On my way home... why?" I answered. "Nothing bye." He said and hanged up the call. Lol weird I thought. "Who is it?" Hongbin asked. "Why do you have to know?" I asked back. He looked at me and then looked away. After a few minutes,we arrived at my house. I got up from the seat and was about to exit but Hongbin grabbed my hand. I looked towards him and raised one eyebrow. "Thank you for today." He said and then quickly released my hand and looked away. I nodded in response and went into my house.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys!! It's quite a Long chapter isn't it!! Sorry for the lack of updates but yeah!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!-author nim.