Part 22 (part 1)

(Ashley's p.o.v)
I woke up and checked its 7:00 a.m and it's Monday. "Kim Chungha!!!! Wake up!!! It's 8:00!! We're late!!!" I woke Chungha up. "Really? Well you can't fool me I woke up earlier." Chungha said. We washed up and wore our office outfit. "Let's have breakfast at the company! There's a cafe there." I said. We went out and went to the company.

(Time skip)
After we arrived and ordered our food, we waited at a seat. "Hyuk will be joining us." Chungha said. "Okay. He's alone..... right?" I asked. "You know Hyuk will never be alone." Chungha answered. 'So Hongbin's going to be here too great. Just great. What nice things to start the day with.' "By the way you look great with that skirt." Chungha said. "Well my dad forced me to yesterday." I said. "Hyuk!! Hi!! Hong....bin." Chungha said and looked at me. "Chungha can I sit beside you?" Hyuk asked. "Sure! Ashley are You okay with hongbin sitting beside you?" Chungha asked. "Hm? Ye.... yeah..... sure..." I answered awkwardly. "So are you guys excited??!" Hyuk asked. "Of course duh." Chungha answered. "Are you two...... secretly...." I said eyeing both of them.

"A thing?"
"A thing?"
Hongbin said it too. Okay I'll act like I did not hear anything. "What? Eww no." Chungha said. "Here's your order." The waitress said and gave us our food and drinks. "Ashley is it me or are you wearing a skirt?" Hyuk said. "I'm wearing a skirt. Oh wait. Is it obvious?" I asked. "Well we can see your legs." Hyuk said. "Oh no." I said. "Why?" Chungha asked. "I left my blanket for my leg on the couch at home!" I said. "Well too bad. Boys be liking your legs." Hyuk said. "One reason why I hate skirts." I said. We began to eat and talk. I looked at Chungha and gave her a signal. "What? I don't understand." Chungha said out loud. I mentally face palmed myself. "Do you have any extra blanket? Those guys over there keeps on looking at me and my legs it's uncomfortable." I said. Hyuk and Hongbin stopped eating and looked at the guys. Hongbin stood up and took off his blazer and sat back then placed it on my legs. Flustered? Yes. Very. "Thank you." I said awkwardly. "Ehem. I need water." Chungha suddenly said. I looked at her and gave her a glare. "I'm so nervous!!" Hyuk said. "Hongbin don't you have a mouth? Talk." Hyuk added. "Ok." He simply answered. We walked half way and I realised that I'm holding Hongbin's blazer. I stopped for a while and grabbed Hongbin's hands. "Wait. Here. Thanks." I said. He looked at me then he took the blazer. My face turned a slight red when our fingers brushed.

(Hongbin's p.o.v)
Our fingers brushed and I blushed a little. "Chungha! Wait. I forgot something!" Ashley Said. "Alright faster!" Chungha answered. She ran to our table and took something. She bent down and her legs could be seen clearly. Some guys went to her and she looked uncomfortable. I went to her and heard the guys said, "a sexy and pretty girl like you is single? Then why do you have a ring on you? Is it so that no one will touch you?" He then placed his hand on Ashley's waist and she looked Super uncomfortable. I went to that guy and tapped him by the shoulder. "Excuse me? Is there anything you need help with? If no, can I have my Wife back please?" I asked. "You're.... you're her Husband?" He asked. "Yes... you're right. And I'm sure I don't want my Wife to be touched by other guys." I said and went beside Ashley and put my hand on her waist. "Excuse us as we go." I said and walked Ashley away from that guy. After making sure that we're quite far away from him, I let go of her.

"Hmm... thank you, for helping me twice." She said. "Ok. You have to step up for yourself too. I'll not always be there." I said and walked away. "Wait!" Ashley called me again. "Yes?" I asked. "That guy is following us." She said and signalled me to the right. I turned to the right and saw the guy looking at us. "Stay still." I said and slowly placed my lips on hers. When I opened my eyes and saw the guy walking towards us, "ah.... I don't know if I'll be able to do work later as I'll miss you." I said. The guy looked at us and shot me a glare and went towards the lift. I pulled her to the lift too. "Nice to see you again, mister." I said to the guy while my hand still on ashley's waist. He looked at me and nodded. We entered the lift together. "Later during lunch, I'll wait for you okay?" I said to ashley and she just nodded. 'Ah what do I do.... this is too awkward. I kissed her all of a sudden and now my hands on her waist and telling her I'll go lunch with her. Ah Lee Hongbin you're crazy. You said you hate her now you do all this.' I said in my head. After arriving at our floor, I let Ashley out first and still placed my hand on her waist as that perverted guy went out on the same floor too. We went inside the office and head towards the waiting room.

"Look at them. Are they okay now?" Chungha asked Hyuk while whispering but we still can hear. "Maybe?" Hyuk answered back. After making sure that the guy had left, I released my hand from Ashley's waist. "Sorry for doing that just now. Hope you don't mind..." I said awkwardly. "Nah it's okay. Thank you again." She said. We sat on the chair provided and waited. After waiting, Ashley's dad secretary called us to went into the meeting room. Chungha and Ashley went first then Hyuk and I. "Hongbin." Hyuk called me. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Are you both okay?" Hyuk asked. "I was just helping her since there's a perverted guy." I answered. He just nodded and we went inside the meeting room. "Hongbin he-" "well hello gorgeous." Ashley was cut off when the perverted guy sat on my seat which means I have to sit opposite from them. Ashley looked at me and mouthed me a 'sorry'. I just nodded and tell her that it's okay in response. "Ah.... someone's sad that his seat is being taken." Hyuk teased me. I hit him playfully. When Ashley's dad entered, all of us stood up. "Hi everyone I would like you all to meet 4 newly workers which is also the VIPs here." Her dad Said. "Everyone, you may sit except the four of you." Her dad added and looked towards me, Hyuk, Chungha and ashley but that perverted guy stood up too. "Junseo you sit down I did not point to you." Her dad added and that junseo sat back down. "Please introduce yourself." Her dad said to us. We introduced ourselves then look at Mr.Kim. "So Ashley is my precious Daughter and Hongbin is her Husband. So don't try to tackle her and Chungha and Hyuk is my children too but not biological. If I heard any complaints from them about any of you, and if it exceed the line, I'll fire you." Her dad said. We all nodded and then continue our meeting.