Part 22 (part 2)

(Ashley's p.o.v)
After the meeting, we were assigned to our seat and the four of us is sitting in one room. "I'll choose by the window!" Chungha said and ran to the table beside the window. "I'm sitting beside Chungha!" Hyuk said and ran to the table next to her. "What the hell Han Sang Hyuk. That's my place!!" I said. "Well you're late." He answered. I took the sit next to him which is also next to Hongbin. 'Ashley, relax. He's just a Friend or enemy. Anything.' I said to myself. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Come in!" Hyuk said and that perverted guy entered and went towards my desk. "Hey gorgeous! How is it here?" He asked. "Great." I answered plainly. "Good. Now... lunch with me later? My treat princess." He said. All of them kept quite plus me. "So I take it as a yes?" He said. Hongbin stood up and stand closer to me. "Baby, you said that you're going lunch with me and the two of them. Are you going to turn me down for this guy?" Hongbin said and pouted. I turned to him and pinched his cheeks. "No I won't. I did not even said yes." I said. Ah.... No butterflies go away. "So no. Okay? Stop bothering me please before I tell my dad. Now go out it's starting to smell smelly here because of you. Out now." I said. Junseo looked at me in disbelief and went out. "Oh my god are you guys sure you guys are nothing? That's some good drama." Hyuk teased. "Han Sang Hyuk, last warning before I kick you in the ass please be quite." I said and glared at him. As soon as I said that, my dad entered and looked at me and Hongbin. "Wow, so lovely even with friends you still protect your girl Hongbin. Impressive!" My dad said. I looked at Hongbin and realised that his hands are on my waist. He quickly let go and looked down. "It's okay. Okay I already emailed each of you the project that you guys have to work together with so please cooperate okay? Anything just meet me." My dad said and left. "See I told you there's something between them!!" Hyuk said. I flicked his forehead and he groaned in pain. We all laughed and start working. While we're working, the thing I'm doing suddenly went missing. "Oh my god help me!" I said. "What happened?" Hongbin asked. "My work. It disappeared." I said. "Ah... I'll help." Hongbin said and went behind my chair. He put his hands over me and started to teach me On how to get it back. *click* "Yah! I told you to silent it!!" Hyuk said. "You better delete that before I ruin your work." I said to Chungha. "Well, sorry not sorry." She said and laughed. I went to her but was stopped by Hongbin. "It's okay." He said and I went back to my seat.

(Time-skip)
Finally it's lunch time. We all took our wallet and went outside. "Hi gorgeous! May I join you? I'm all alone. It's sad to eat alone." That Junseo appeared out of nowhere. "Then be alone." I said and walked away. "Princess please! I want to have lunch with you. Please." He begged. I looked at Hongbin and he looked frustrated. "Sure." I said and hold his hand. All of them looked at me in disbelief. "Princess this is your dad's office!" He said. "That's why." I entered and brought him to my dad. "Dad! I think it's better if you fire him. He have been on my nerve since this morning. He keeps on disturbing me! If you don't believe me, Hongbin helped me!" I said. "Junseo is this true?" My dad asked. "No!!" He said. "Liar." Hongbin said and entered. "He was calling Ashley sexy and stuff." Hongbin said. "Lee Junseo. You're fired." My dad said. "What? No!" He said and left. "Thanks dad love you!" I said and went outside. "Where should we go eat?" Chungha asked. "There's a restaurant opposite here." I said. We all went to the restaurant and ordered our food.

"I'm so happy that he's gone." I said. "Stop lying." Chungha said. "What?" I asked. "I'm talking to Hongbin. He said that you and him are just friends." Chungha said. "Well it's true!" I said. "Chungha. Later you go home first I have to buy something." I said. "Okay." She answered. We talked and eat our food then went back to the office and continue our work.

(Time-skip)
(Hongbin's p.o.v)
Yes! End of work! "Chungha see you at home." Ashley said to Chungha and Hyuk who's already on their way to the door. "Have a great date." I teased. "We will! You too have a great date." Hyuk teased me back. I shot him a glare and packed my things. "I'll.. get going. Bye." Ashley said. "Ashley wait! What will you take home?" I asked. "Probably bus or taxi." She answered. "I'll drive you home." I said. "It's okay! You've helped me enough. More or less I'm going to do grocery shopping." She said. "Coincidentally I'm doing grocery shopping Too." I said. "But..." "no buts I like you more let's go." I said. "Sorry?" She asked. "Nothing let's go." We went to my car and entered. "I'm sorry." Ashley said suddenly. "Why?" I asked. "For last Thursday. I was angry and I was frustrated and stressed I couldn't think straight that I snapped at you." She said. 'Ah.... the one where she said I didn't love her.....' "what do you mean by me loving you just because I want to get over Jiyeon?" I asked. "I told you I snapped and all I just spit out everything." She said. "You're not coming back?" I asked. "Pardon?" She asked back. "Hmm? Nothing. I asked which supermarket should we go." I said. "Anywhere." She asked. I pulled into a parking lot near the supermarket. "Let's go." I said. We went out and walked to the supermarket. We entered the supermarket and took a trolley and find for things. "What is missing in the house?" She asked. "Hmm. Nothing. I just wanted to accompany you. You don't know what's going to happen." I said. "Oh okay." She said and picked some things. After picking the things she went to pay. "I'll pay." I offered. "No I'll pay it's for Chungha's house." She said. After paying we went back to the car. "Hongbin, do you mind if I drop by your house for a while? I'm taking my clothes." She said. 'She's really leaving.' "Okay." I said. I parked the car infront of the house and we went out of the car. Ashley went to the backseat and took a plastic bag. "What are those for?" I asked. "For the house." She said. She went infront of the house and waited for me. I unlocked the door and we entered. "Aish... you're really clumsy. I'll clean this mess up first ok?" She said and placed the plastic bag on the table and then she began cleaning. After cleaning up, she went to the kitchen to keep all the things she bought. After she kept all the things, she went to our bedroom. "Do you have to leave?" I asked. "Yes." She answered simply. She was taking something on the Top part of the closet. I helped her from behind then hug her. "Please don't leave. I need you. Nights without you made me sleepless. I can't eat properly without you. I miss cuddling with you. I miss you. I miss you being with me.." I said then snuggle my head on her neck. "It's all planned. We need time right?" She said and pulled away from the hug and continue to take her clothes. I turned her around and make her face me.

"Please don't leave? Before I let go of you, I didn't know that the world I was in was this lonely. I started to become greedy. I wanted to live with you. Grow old with you. Hold your wrinkled hands and say how warm my life was. Stay please. No matter how hard it is to be with me. Just stay. I need You. If you just give me a small chance, I'll prove to you that it's the best decision you'll ever make." I begged her, tears dripping down my face. My only chance to ask you to stay. Please stay. She looked at me and sighed. She pulled me into a hug and Whispered, "As much as I don't want to leave, I have to leave. You told me you needed time. Right? I can't just be selfish and not let you think." She said. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. Slowly and slowly, I leaned my face forward and kissed her. I pushed her to the wall while our lips still connected. She run her hands on my hair and I rubbed my hand on her back. From just a little kiss, it starts to become passionate. Slowly, I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I kissed her jaw to her neck leaving small moans from her mouth. "You won't leave now right?" I asked. "I have to." She said and tried to get up but I pushed her to the bed. "No. Tomorrow... you can leave. Just..... spend the night with me today." I whispered the last sentence right next to her ears leaving her shivering. "Lee hongbin you did not bring any gi- OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY." I heard Hyuk's voice and we both looked towards him who closed the door immediately. I looked at Ashley and gave her a last kiss. "I think chungha's here too." I said. "That means you have to leave." I said disappointed. "We can ask her and Hyuk to sleepover. There's a guest room right?" Ashley said. "So you do miss me right?" I teased her which was answered with a playful hit. "Let's tell them to sleep here first." I said. We went out of the room and went downstairs.

"Hongbin I'm so sorry for not knocking! I thought you brought a random girl here so I was going to beat the hell out of you!! I'm so sorry." Hyuk apologised. "It's okay. It's not your fault." I said. "Oh and yes Chungha, since you're here, and it's almost 11, how about you sleep here for the night? There's another guest room." I said. "Are you asking me to sleepover because you guys want to..... do that....... or just because it's late?" Chungha asked. "It's late!!" Ashley said suddenly. "Ah..... okay. Good night!" Chungha said to us. We nodded and went back upstairs to our room.
------------------------------------------------------------
Warning for the next chapter!!! 🔞 expect the unexpected okay? Haha alright! Bye! -Author-Nim