Part 6

(Ashley's p.o.v.)
I woke up and looked towards the clock on my wall. "5:30." I muttered. I stare blankly at the wall and I suddenly remembered what Hongbin did to me yesterday.
(Flashback)
He moved closer and our lips touched. I could feel everything. My stomach doing somersaults and having butterflies. He moved his lips and I answered his kiss. He tilted his head and kissed every part of my lips.
(End of flashback)
I blushed and slap my own face. "No Ashley. No. No. No." I said to myself. I can't fall for him. That could be a trap. I walked to my bathroom and bath. After bathing,I walked to my walk-in closet and find my school uniform. I wore my uniform and went to my dressing table. I put on my powder and sunscreen. I put on my lip tint. I head downstairs and greeted my parents. "Morning Mom and dad. Where's Oppa and Unnie and jihoon and hyunji?" I asked. The fact that I have too many siblings is funny. "They're still sleeping. Hani went to New York last night." My dad answered. I just nod and sat down. I took the bread and sausage and ate. "Ashley... you looked pretty today.." Jackson Oppa said and sat opposite of me. "I am always pretty." I said and playfully flip my hair. Jackson Oppa did a disgusted face and took his breakfast. Just then, Taecyeon Oppa went down and sat beside me. "Good morning!" He said. I nod and continue to eat. Suddenly the door bell rang. "Ashley! Can you please and help to see who's at the door?" My Mom said. I finished chewing and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Hongbin. I smiled at him and gestured him to come inside. "Mom,dad it's Hongbin!" I shouted from the living room. "Okay okay. Don't shout." Taecyeon Oppa said. I made a 'oops' face and ran up the stairs to my room. I took my wallet,bag and phone. I rushed down and went to my parents. "Bye Mom, dad. See you later!" I said and rushed to Hongbin. They nodded and sent me to the door. I put on my shoes and rushed to Hongbin's car. I entered the car and he looked at me. "Yes?" I asked. I looked at where I'm sitting and realised it's Jiyeon's place. "Oops sorry." I said and wanted to open the door. Hongbin pulled my hand which in the end makes me sit down back. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Isn't This Jiyeon's place?" I asked. Then I remembered that they broke up. "Oh shoot. I'm so so sorry. I forgot." I said and looked towards him. He laughed and nodded. He started driving. "Have you done your maths homework?" Hongbin asked. "What Maths homework?? Omg there is homework??" I asked panic. "Just kidding AHAHAHAHAHAH." Hongbin said and laughed. I playfully hit him on the arm and laughed. We reached school and I went out from his car. I saw Brian with the girls and walked towards them. "Why are you with him?" Brian asked. " ah.. Hongbin? He drove me here." I said and smile. "Why is he nice?" Chungha asked. "I don't know? He changed?" I said. Just after I said that, I heard a familiar voice. "Lee Hyerin." I managed to Whisper. I turned and saw her. Kissing. Hongbin. On the lips. I quickly turned to look at the girls and they looked angry. Brian and Jenna walked towards Hongbin and Hyerin. Brian punched Hongbin and Jenna pushed Hyerin away. Hongbin looked at Brian and towards me. He walked passed Brian and towards me. He took my hand "Ashley look. I did not kissed her. She kissed me first. You know I love you. Ashley please believe me.." Hongbin pleaded. I shook my head and went to Haneul and cried. Hongbin.. I knew it was a trap. After assuring that Hongbin had left, I looked up and saw all of them staring at me. "That jerk." Kyunghee said. "He deserves to be in hell." Shinhye said after that. "And he will be in hell." Someone said. I looked behind me and saw Sungjoo,Hyunwoo and Seowon. I stood up and hugged the three of them. "Guys she's finally tall." Sungjoo said. The three of them plus Brian and the girls is my childhood friends. But Sungjoo and Hyunwoo had to go to California and Seowon had to go to Australia. "When did you guys arrived?" Chungha asked. "Two days ago. We finally start the first day of school now." Seowon said. "Look at my Ashley! She used to be so short. Now she's at my shoulder!" Hyunwoo teased me. "Now now.. who make our little girl cry?" Sungjoo asked. I rolled my eyes at him. Brian and Jenna explained everything and they nodded. "I have an idea!" Hyunwoo said. "Yes?" We all said in unison. Hyunwoo looked towards me and Sungjoo. "You be her fake Boyfriend for a week." Hyunwoo said. "What?!" Sungjoo and I said in unison. "I mean like why him? You can make me and Brian because he's been too protective and people will think that I'm a playgirl by dating someone new." I explained. "Okay then. Brian and you. After a week,if he tried to take you away,you will know that he is sincere." Hyunwoo said. "As expected our Hyunwoo!" Haneul said and fist bumped him. We went to class and we all had the first period class together. We began our little "act". Brian and I hold hands and walked to class. When all of us entered, the girls were whispering. Hyuk gestured Hongbin to look at us. I saw Hongbin looking at me and I began to feel nervous. Brian put his arms around me and whispered. "Act like how we always do but just be a little lovey dovey." Brian said. I looked at him and smiled. We walked to our desk and the 10 of us began talking until Miss Jung entered. Music is our first period until break. We're basically learning playing musical instrument with Miss Jung. "Class stand!" Miss Jung said. We all stand and greet her then back to sit. "We have 3 new students. Please come to the front." Hyunwoo,Sungjoo and Seowon walked to the front. "Hello everyone,I'm Lee Hyunwoo. Please treat me well." Hyunwoo said. The girls cheered and squeaked. "Nice to meet all of you, I'm Sungjoo." He said and winked earning a disgusted face from us and a very loud squeals from the girls. "I'm Lee Seowon." Seowon said. We all chuckled. "Okay class we will learn to play the guitar." Miss Jung said. We took our guitar and started playing. I'm having trouble with my guitar as I cannot strum it the same time. "Hongbin? Can you please help Ashley? She's having problems with her guitar." Miss Jung said to Hongbin. He walked towards me and touched my hand. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked and pushed his hands away. "You're struggling." He answered short. "I can ask for Brian's help. What the freak is wrong with you?" I shouted at him earning stares from Everyone. "The fact that you're angry over something I did not do and the fact that you hooked up with someone behind my back and acting that you love me all this while and thinking that I don't have feelings too? If I'm going to follow all you want,isn't that too childish? People have to follow what you said and you can't even follow what people said? Immature much?" Hongbin said. The whole class was quiet that you can even hear a pin dropped. "That immature part of me only comes out when I'm with you... because I'm scared of losing you. I'm scared of losing the people I love. I'm scared that it will haunt me again. The fact that you love someone who doesn't even have the tiniest feelings for you. The fact that I realised that I love you and the fact that I realised that you won't love me back. It hurts. I hate to feel all of this. I hate to realise that I love you. Someone who I hate." I said,defending my own self. "If you think that I have no feelings for you,that I hate you,that I Have no absolute feelings for you. It's bullshit. Because the reason I am here today,smiling after the break up with Jiyeon was because of you. The girl who I'm getting married to. If it wasn't for you,I was Long gone. But since you can't even know if I was sincere. It shows that you don't even love me a single bit. If you love someone,you show that you love them,you. Show that you care for them." Hongbin said with his eyes getting teary. He walked towards the door.
"Gin kkumeul kkuda kkaeeonan geolkka
Naega neol arabon sungan
Ireumdo eopsdeon nae sarangeun
Sijakdoen geonjido molla
Neol algi jeon jeo haneuldo
Neul ireohge nunbusyeossdeon geolkka
Mane hana uri sarangi doendamyeon
Mane hana neowa sijakdoel su issdamyeon
Akkyeo wassdeon maeumgwa
Kkeuteul moreul sarangeul
Neol wihae sseul geoya
Nae modeun sunganeul da neoege
Nan neowa bogo tto neowa deutgo
Neowa sum swineun modeun ge
Beoril geo eopsi haengbokhaeseo
Ne yeope meomchugo sipeo
Neol algi jeon heurishaessdeon
Nae modeun ge gieoknajil anha
Mane hana uri sarangi doendamyeon
Mane hana neowa sijakdoel su issdamyeon
Akkyeo wassdeon maeumgwa
Kkeuteul moreul sarangeul
Neol wihae sseul geoya
Nae modeun sunganeul da neoege
(Gieokhae) gieokhae
(Igose) isseulge
(Yeongwonhi) yeongwonhi
(Ireohge) ne gyeote
Dan haruman naege heorakdoenda haedo
Dan haruman neowa saranghal su issdamyeon
Ijji moshal oneulgwa
Byeonchi anheul gieokdeul
Naega gajin sarangeul modu da
Neol wihae sseul geoya
Majimak sumkkaji da neoege"
"Have I woken up from a long dream?
The moment I recognized you
My love that was once nameless
Might have then started
Before I knew you
Was the sky this dazzling too?
If our love is possible
If I can start with you
My feelings that I saved up
The love without an end
I will use for you
All of my moments
For you
With you, I see
With you, I hear
With you, I breathe
Everything makes me so happy
I want to stay next to you
Before I knew you
I don't remember all the blurry things about me
If our love is possible
If I can start with you
My feelings that I saved up
The love without an end
I will use for you
All of my moments
For you
Remember, remember
I'll be here
Forever, forever
By your side
If I am allowed only one day
If I can love you for only one day
With the unforgettable today
And memories that will never change
All of my love
All of it
I will use for you
Even my last breath
For you." I sang. The words I want to say. He turned around and looked towards me. It feels as if we're the only one there. It feels like it's only us. "We... were nothing." Hongbin said and left. My heart shattered. I can't see clearly. It's all blurry. The memories of yesterday came hitting me. The words 'it's over' keep on repeating in my head. "Who cares?" I whispered. Then my heart answered,"you do,stupid." There it goes all over again.. The saddest kind of sad is when you can't even drop and you feel nothing. It's like the world has just ended. You don't cry, you don't hear,you don't see. You just stay there for a second,the heart dies. Miss Jung walked towards me and hugged me. "Don't cry.. you may have lost someone who didn't love you. But he lost someone who truly loved him." She said. And it made me feel better.