Part 24

(Ashley's p.o.v)
It's been a hella tough month and we just handed in our paperwork and luckily, my dad said it's good. And another thing is that, Yoona eonnie, the girl who took care of the table infront, no the one who will know who's coming in and out and whatsoever quitted her job because she's pregnant. And a new girl took over her job and her name is, Lee Jihyun. Well first glance she'll be that innocent girl and when you got to know her she'll be flirting with someone's Husband.

"Ashley! Let's go get lunch! Just the two of us!" Chungha said. "O... *gagged* toilet." I said and ran to the toilet. I've been vomiting a lot this days. After vomiting, I went outside and washed my face. "Ashley, are you okay? You've been vomiting a lot lately and this is the 5th time you're vomiting. Let's go to the clinic okay?" Chungha said. "It's okay. I'm fine." I said. "You're so damn weak and you said you're fine. Let's go. No buts." Chungha said. We went out of the office and straight to the clinic. After collecting our number, we sat on a chair. "You wait here first, I'll get us drinks." Chungha said and went to get drinks. After a Couple of minutes, she arrived. "Here, your Favourite. Iced coffee." Chungha said. I took a sip and felt sick again. I rushed to the toilet and vomited again. I went to Chungha back. "I thought you loved coffee?" Chungha asked. "It tastes weird. It makes me feel sick." I answered. "Number 202." The nurse called. Chungha helped me up and brought me in. "Hi doctor, my sister she have been vomiting and feeling sick lately, can you see what's wrong with her?" Chungha said. "Okay, let's go to the bed." The doctor said and helped me get on the bed. She applied some sort of lotion or oil on me and took this weird thing and slide it across my stomach. "As you can see on this monitor, you're 3 weeks pregnant! Congratulations!" The Doctor said and helped me sit and to Chungha back. "Congratulations! Your Sister is 3 weeks pregnant. Here is the pill she can take if her morning sickness gets worse and please don't be stressed and don't do too much work or carry heavy things okay? Please come for your check up every month." The doctor said and we left after paying and everything. We went into the car. Chungha looked at me and smiled. "Oh my god!!!! You're pregnant!!! Congrats!!!" Chungha said. "Are you telling Hongbin?" She added. "Of course but until we get home of course! I'm making a surprise!" I answered. We went for lunch and back to the office to do our work.

(Time skip)
It's finally time to go home! I packed my things and waited for Chungha. Hongbin left early because of some things he have to take care of. "Oh my god!! I can't wait for Hongbin's reaction!!" Chungha said. She drove me home and was busy talking about the baby. "Chungha, if you really want a baby, you can go ahead and marry Hyuk and make babies instead of keeping of babbling about mine and thank you! Have a good rest!" I said and went out of the car. I unlocked the gate and entered the house. The picture of the pregnancy scan was in my hands. I heard moaning and decided to ignore it because it could be the neighbours. "Hongbin! I'm ba- what are you doing." I froze. There Hongbin is, with jihyun on his lap. Making out. In our house. Hongbin pushed jihyun away and went towards me. "It's not like what you think Jagi! I didn't mean to-" "stop with your excuses. You're wasting your time." I said. The feeling of excitement wanting to show him the picture and telling him I'm pregnant all went to the drain. I hold back my tears and smiled. "Well, here. Thank you. for wasting my time being excited over nothing." I said and gave him the picture and ran to our room upstairs and locked the door. I slid down and cried. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm the foolish one. I keep on falling into his trap. But I can't do anything because I still love him. It's okay Ashley Kim. "Ashley please.. please open the door. I'm sorry." I heard Hongbin on the other side. Yeah you may be sorry now. But you'll do it again. I ignored him and went to the bed. I laid there and looking at the ceiling. Tomorrow is a Saturday. Just go out and come home late. "Ashley please..... please, let me in. I'll explain everything." Hongbin said and I heard him sobbing. "It's too late Lee Hongbin. It's too late." I managed to whisper before going to sleep.

(The next day)
I woke up feeling very exhausted. I should feel fresh but no. I woke up and took my shirt and pants and my towel before going out to take a bath. I opened the door and saw Hongbin sleeping while sitting beside the door. I quickly walked to the washroom. After washing up, I went out of the toilet and went to the room and Hongbin was there. I acted as if he's invisible. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to tell him how we're going to raise this baby inside me. But no. I went to the table and combed my hair and tied it and took my phone and wallet and car key. "Ashley please. Let's talk this out." Hongbin said grabbing my hand. "Stop it. I don't want to hear anything anymore. So that's what you have to take care of? Okay. Fine." I said. He just stood there frozen. I saw the picture of the baby scan yesterday on the table. Tears started to form in my eyes but I blinked them back. "Don't look for me I need time alone. Save your excuses for other times. And this kid inside of me? Don't worry about it. I can take care of it.." I said and walked out of the room and down the stairs. I decided to sit in the living room first to cry. It's dangerous to drive while you're crying. I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes and just cry. This baby inside of me, I can take care of it by myself. It's only like he cares. "Ashley..." I heard Hongbin's voice. I looked towards him and stood up. I went to the kitchen to drink. After drinking, the sick feeling came again. I ran to the toilet pushing Hongbin on the way. After throwing up, I washed my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror. "Just get out. Meet Chungha. Okay?" I said to myself. I went out of the toilet and was greeted with Hongbin's hug. "Please let me explain. I still love you. And this baby." Hongbin said and turned me around. I shrugged him away and took a step back. "Stop it okay?! If you really loved me, you should have not done that? I Guess she's fun right? No wonder you have to leave early? To have fun right? Well done Lee Hongbin." I said and left the house. I drove to the nearest park and sat on a bench. The morning Breeze makes me relax. Away from all the problems. "Hi.." I heard a voice. I looked to my right and saw..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Who did Ashley saw? Read the next chapter to find out!!- Author-Nim.