Part 1

Ashley's p.o.v
"Eonnieeeee!!! Wakie wakie!! It's 2pm!!" My little twin Brother and Sister, hyunji and jihoon jumped on my bed to wake me up. "Ugh... give Eonnie another 5 minutes please.." I whined and started pulling  my cover. "Yah Ashley Kim. when are you going to wake up? You'll meet your future Husband soon." My  Brother Jackson nagged. I opened my  eyes widely and shouted, "what time is it??" "It's 2pm Eonnie, Eonnie Husband will come at 4pm." Jihoon said. I rushed out of my covers and ran passed Jackson straight to the toilet. After washing up and all, I went into my room and wore the dress my Mom bought for me. After wearing the dress I rushed to my dressing table and quickly put on some makeup. To finish with my look,I  straighten my hair. I checked the time in my phone and whispered, "3:50. Shit where's my perfume!" I shouted slightly and quickly spray my perfume on me once I found it. After looking at the mirror,I rushed down to the living room and just in time,the doorbell rang. My whole family went to the door and greet my 'soon-to-be' Mother and Father in law. "Annyeonghaseyo mr and mrs Lee,nice to meet you." I bowed and smile showing off my dimples. "Oh... this must be Ashley , yeobo,she's pretty and is a perfect match for our Son right?" Mrs Lee said to mr Lee. "Obviously... ah and this is my Son." Mr Lee said and then a tall guy neatly dressed appeared from behind him. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hongbin ibnida.." the guy said. I looked towards him and we both looked at each other. "YOU?!" We both said at the same time. 'Great. Just great. I'm going to marry that jerk?' I whispered in my heart. "Oh it's good that you guys knew each other. Now please come in, the food will be cold if we leave it unattended." My Mom said and bring them in. "Why didn't you tell me I'm going to marry you?" Hongbin whispered harshly in my ears. I stopped walking and looked towards him. "Well excuse me,if I knew that you're going to be my 'so-called-Husband', I would kill myself or run away from here. Who in the world wants to be with a cold hearted jerk like you?" I answered leaving him speechless. "Hey you two love birds! Come and eat first and get to know each other more later!" Jackson shouted from the dining room. I looked at Hongbin and gave him a sharp glare then stomped towards the dining room. While eating,I felt that someone is watching me. When I looked up,that jerk is eyeing me. I glared at him and continue to eat because,food is life. After eating we went to the living room and as I was just about to put my butt on the couch my dad said, "how bout both of you sit by the pool and get to know each other more?" I shook my head but I ended up going outside because that jerk literally pull me outside. "So......" he said. "SO WHAT?!! DO YOU KNOW THAT I WANTED TO WATCH MY DRAMA AND YOU LITERALLY PULLED ME OUTSIDE!" I shouted. " okay chill! I just want to tell you that when we get married,we obviously will live in the same house,so I want to tell you that I have a girlfriend,I will ALWAYS be with my Girlfriend,my Girlfriend is my number 1 priority and I only love my Girlfriend." Hongbin said. 'As if I don't know you have a freaking Girlfriend. You're lucky that your girlfriend loves you and you're lucky that she's kind hearted,jerk.' I said in my heart. "Yah! Are you even hearing what I say." He asked. "Um... yes?" I answered. 'Shit what if he gets mad.' I said in my heart. "When we're in our house, we must sleep in separate rooms and if our house don't have a separate room,you'll be sleeping on the couch. Settled. Let's get back in." Hongbin said and began walking. I still sit there staring at the pool. Me? I must sleep on the freaking couch? Gosh watch me become a freaking zombie panda. "You ain't coming in?" Hongbin asked. I stood up and walked back in leaving him outside alone. "Oh Ashley, Hongbin, did you guys discussed anything outside?" My Mom asked. "Yes, yes we did." I answered and fake a smile. "Oh, and before we forget,your wedding will be next week, you will buy your wedding clothes tomorrow,and you will have to buy your wedding cake." Mrs Lee said. "Okay Mom. Ashley,I'll be picking you up tomorrow okay?" Hongbin said. Oh wow such great acting. I nodded and fake a smile. After we talked for awhile,it's time for them to leave. We walked them to the door. "It's nice to meet you,Mr and Mrs Lee. Have a great night ahead.." I said. "Aww, so sweet. Have a good rest too dear.. you'll be busy the whole day tomorrow.." Mrs Lee said and rub my hands. "Have a good rest Hongbin-ssi.." I said acting all nice. "You too sweetie.. I'll be here by 12 tomorrow. Have a good rest alright? See you tomorrow." Hongbin said and showed his signature smile. I felt like puking eww. "Eonnie Oppa so cute.." hyunji said. "Ne... I want to be handsome like Oppa when I grow up!" Jihoon said. Hongbin kneeled down and looked at the both of them. "Aigoo.. both of you are so cute... I'll treat both of you ice cream soon okay? Sleep well okay??" Hongbin said then kissed both of them on the cheeks. "Aigoo our Hongbin is so cute with kids. I hope we'll get a grandchildren as soon as possible." My dad said. Eww a child with hongbin?? "Bye bro, it was nice meeting you!" Jackson said and hugged Hongbin. After they hugged the 'Lee' family left and we entered the house and a sleepyass I am I straight went to bed.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys!!! I've been saving this story for about 2 months? And I'll try to update both of my books always and enjoy reading this new fanfic!! Bye lovelies!!- Author-nim.