- Chapter 3 -

Soon after, they arrived back to the apartment. Jin and Hoseok were making lunch. Yoongi smiled as he came in the door, arms full with bags of snacks. Namjoon placed down the pack of beer.

"You two went to the store? We didn't even notice you were gone," Jin questioned in a shocked tone since Hoseok and he had been in the room for almost the entire day.

"Yeah we only stepped out to get some more beer, but we ended up with hands full of snacks." Namjoon laughed.

"Alright, well at least you two came back home safely. Wait, why is Yoongi red?" Jin asked.

"Huh? Yoongi?" Hoseok tapped Yoongi on the shoulder, but Yoongi seemed to have blanked out.

Yoongi was deep in thought because of the kiss. Namjoon shook Yoongi a bit. Yoongi regained sense of reality again and looked around the room with a blank expression on his face while his cheeks were still red. Namjoon chuckled a little. Yoongi looked over at Namjoon as he chuckled.

"Yoongi, please don't go out in the rain again okay? It's too dangerous to be out in the heavy rain." Jin sighed.

"I know Jin, please don't bring anything up." Yoongi mumbled.

"I just worry about you Yoongi. I know you tell me not to bring it up Yoongi, but I have to. I promised to keep you safe. Namjoon I never told you this, but his mom and dad passed away in a car accident when their car hydroplaned." Jin explained.

Yoongi began to tear up. Yoongi was only a child when his parents passed away. Jin and Yoongi had known each other since their mothers were close friends before.

"Jin I told you not to bring anything up. Please just stop." Yoongi sighed.

"Well if I don't say anything than the same thing might happen to you, Yoongi! Namjoon is reckless and you're not cautious either. You two together may just cause a whole mess!" Jin snapped.

"Namjoon was only trying to make me happy Jin he wasn't trying to put me in danger at all! He cares as much as you do!" Yoongi cried.

"Well if he cares then why didn't he at least tell us where you two were going? Something could have happened while you two were out and we wouldn't know!" Jin argued.

"Well, nothing happened Jin! Why are you so protective of me? I can do what I wish to!" Yoongi yelled.

"I'm protective of you because I'm your biological brother! Remember the one they always said had died? No I didn't die I'm here alive. When they had me, they weren't ready for a child so they put me up for adoption, but they still visited me. Then one day they came over and they had a baby which was you. Before our parents died, they made me make a promise to keep you safe and for you not to be in danger at all." Jin confessed.

Jin's words made Yoongi speechless. Yoongi felt dizzy, suddenly everything went black. Namjoon rushed over and caught Yoongi before he could fall to the floor. The room was filled with silence. Jin felt relieved to tell Yoongi everything. Namjoon took Yoongi to his room and laid him on his bed. Namjoon went out to the living room.

"How could you suddenly tell him all those things? That's a lot to take in all at once!" Namjoon yelled at Jin.

"I was tired of keeping it in! You should tell him about you! You're his brother too! It doesn't matter if our mom left your father and remarried our father Namjoon you're still related! So tell him because if you don't he'll only get hurt more if he finds out on his own," Jin yelled back.

"He's already been told enough!" Namjoon argued.

Namjoon didn't want to tell Yoongi, but part of him knew he was going to have to whether it be now or soon. Namjoon also thought how it would affect their just beginning relationship. Namjoon sighed and went into Yoongi's room, but before he could enter he saw Yoongi sitting down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked as he went to sit beside Yoongi.

"I'm fine, just trying to take in everything." Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi...I know this isn't the best timing to tell you even more shocking things, but I have to tell you." Namjoon mumbled as he sat down by Yoongi on the bed.

"Namjoon...oh god just tell me then..." Yoongi braces himself for whatever Namjoon was going to say.

"Before, our mom was with your dad she was married to my dad in which she had a baby which was me. Mom didn't want you knowing about me at all because she thought it would be too complicated for you to understand as a child so I kept my promise and only kept in touch with Jin, but then Jin finally said I could meet you and I got excited that I could finally see you." Namjoon explained.

Yoongi was even more shocked. He didn't know what to say, he kept replaying the kiss in his head. Did he really kiss his half brother?

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I hope it doesn't affect what we just started." Namjoon sighed expecting Yoongi to break their relationship off immediately.

"It doesn't matter. This is all crazy and I'm angry about you two not telling me, but my feelings for you don't change. This just means we can never tell anyone! They'll think it's weird.." Yoongi said.

"Alright, if that's what it takes to keep us going I'll do anything to make you happy." Namjoon smiled and kissed Yoongi on the cheek.

Yoongi and Namjoon both went out to the living room. Yoongi wasn't upset with Jin at all. Yoongi went to hug Jin and thank him for telling him. Jin couldn't help, but start crying so much.

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you for so long Yoongi," Jin cried.

"Hey, it's okay I understand why you did. I'm just happy you told me, and Namjoon told me about him too so everything is fine now I suppose. I might still take sometime to really think about it all, but for now I'm okay." Yoongi smiled.

"Good, I thought you would hate me forever," Jin laughed.

"You took care of me! How could I be mad at you?" Yoongi chuckled.

Namjoon smiled to see that Yoongi wasn't hurt by any of the things he found out today. The sounds of the rain echoed through the apartment even though all the windows were closed. Yoongi went to one of the windows and looked out at the cloudy sky. Namjoon went to Yoongi and smiled at him. Hoseok and Jin joined them.

"Can I open the window?" Yoongi asked.

"Fine! Go ahead, but only just this once!" Jin laughed.

Yoongi opened the window and put his hand out to catch rain drops on his palm. Namjoon did the same, then Jin and Hoseok decided to do the same.  Later in the night, Jin and Hoseok had fallen asleep on the couch while Yoongi and Namjoon were still up watching movies.

"Namjoon, look they're asleep finally," Yoongi smiled.

"Oh yeah they are. It took them five movies to finally fall asleep," Namjoon laughed.

Yoongi smiled and went to go cuddle with Namjoon. Namjoon smiled as he held Yoongi in his arms. Yoongi finally kissed Namjoon without turning bright red. Namjoon wanted to be the one to protect Yoongi now, but he had to do it in a way where he could keep Yoongi's and his relationship, hidden.